Hacking NDSgamer.com! Help Please!

The_Wherebare

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I have recently come across NDS Flashcarts and I decided on getting the R4i Gold 3DS since it was given highly great reviews, aside from the DStwo that is. So last Friday I ordered one from NDSgamer.com because I wanted to buy from a U.S based seller and they said they ship from Texas, I live in California so I figured it wouldn't take long at all. Today is the 6th day since I ordered and I still have nothing in the mail. They said they shipped it this past Monday, but they didn't even sent me a tracking number! I have sent three more email for a tracking number since then and still no replies. So this morning I sent them my last email telling them that I would be canceling my purchase regardless if they "shipped" out my order already...no reply (no surprise by now) I just don't know what to do now. So I made an account and came here, maybe someone has had the same problem or anyone have a suggestion?​

Rezatron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I take it you haven't bought many things online before? I dunno i'm not from the US so i'm not sure about the US postal system but they could have sent the card regular letter mail which has no tracking right? And it has only been 4 business days since you ordered. You bought on Friday and they shipped on Monday as i'm sure they don't work weekends. They should have responded to your e-mail by now sure but you should just be patient and not go crazy over a $15 item when you don't get it in a few days (depending on how it was shipped)...

The_Wherebare

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have though, plenty of times, such sites that I have include: Ebay, Quill, Amazon, Bookbyte, Newegg, and several other online establishments. They use the USPS shipping service which is pretty much our default post here in the U.S and I know for a fact you're able to track certain items via them and they shouldn't advertise that you will be given a tracking number if you aren't. Yes, they should have replied, but yet still none. And it's $19, maybe $17 for you since you're Canadian and such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow