^^ndstitle-1025^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROMz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol, too much drama for my taste on these boards... why i never post with so many lamers...

Elora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Also TRM rls checks ok with eNDryptS_v1.0 but doesn't with eNDryptS_v1.1

[-EDIT-]
Maybe EP used smt1.1 
unsure.gif

There is only one dumper wich can dump everything. it was the first and is the best dumping software (wich is not available for Fsevers)

Well TRM have dumped like 1/3 of available NDS ROMs, I'm sure they know what went wrong with this one, and probably dont care
wink2.gif

Thats true... and 90% of them where many days after store-date or even the day title reaches the shelves in usa.

No Skills in Coding (using WRG`s Dumper), no clue about anything.

As Trashman said ages ago "Each Idiot can dump".... well done at this 5 days old serial dupe lost magic.

and thats all togehter is why trashman never would be counted to the scene....

AND I REMEMBER A GBA-TRAINER TRASAHMAN DID - it wasnt trashman at all !

damn, stop assuming shit you rising-sun/endless-piracy cock-riding fanboy... shit, as if your trashman and shit, but wait.. your not, your just some troll trying to cause beef..

no skills in coding, eh? and when did trashman say 'each idiot can dump' ?
you know when, never you fucking retard, the line was 'any moron can dump'.. see thats the problem, if you fucked up that quote, what else have you fucked up in your rant..

and 'a gba-trainer' ? there were 2 fuckhead, and yeah, trashman did code them.. trashman did supply art for them.. trashman > * ... see what you forget cockboy, is that trashman isnt one dude, its a shitload of dudes.. all out for one goal, fuck the stuck up krautified prick cockboy scener faggits..

Elora == lazy forum troll and ep/rs cockriding fanboy..

had enuff of your shit elora, you have no clue on what happens in trm.. and thats 100% fucking obvious.. AHAHAHA

ON TOPIC
Good job EP, really.. i mean this, because redumps are what keep the scene going. any moron can dump a cart, but most morons are too cheap to buy NEW games. now a word about your fanboys, man are they vehement and loyal, i'll give you guys credit there too.. the more groups helping dump, the better imo
bow.gif

yes you supplied the art - BUT thats all.... i know who did the coding of thoose 2 trainers - CAUSE i had the source-code for it.... so dont tell me shit.... and yes iam an ep fanboy... cool - who cares ?

AND i dont care about trashman, ep, rs or some other group. its just a point of view when ppl think they are elite because of releasing games.

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
yes you supplied the art - BUT thats all.... i know who did the coding of thoose 2 trainers - CAUSE i had the source-code for it.... so dont tell me shit.... and yes iam an ep fanboy... cool - who cares ?

AND i dont care about trashman, ep, rs or some other group. its just a point of view when ppl think they are elite because of releasing games.

hush fanboy, hush.. your 15 minutes are up.
and shove that source code right up your source slot.. and u must care about trm otherwise you would stfu.. enuff said, and people think they are elite because they live in the eastern block of germany.. go nazi fanboy, go..

Elora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

hush fanboy, hush.. your 15 minutes are up.
and shove that source code right up your source slot.. and u must care about trm otherwise you would stfu.. enuff said, and people think they are elite because they live in the eastern block of germany.. go nazi fanboy, go..

its typica.... so typical.. you poor american.... just write in german and Wii will see how good you are in a foreign language.

you arent wroth the time for more....

speechless

Friend Of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
nongoodgba.kiczek.com
XP
Country
United States
its typica.... so typical.. you poor american.... just write in german and Wii will see how good you are in a foreign language.

you arent wroth the time for more....

explain what typica is, is that where nazi krauts hang out and serve each other beers and blowjobs?

das boot.. there i wrote in german.. happy? and i must be worth the time, you keeping replying..moron

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lemm3 bag on speechles too

btw elora do us all a favor and shut the f up, you don't contribute anything so you have nothing more to say. if i was admin, i'd just close this thread.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
This has gone from a civil topic about "Lost Magic" (well okay, it was never all that civil)... to an all-out flame war. Perhaps it is time to close this topic.

*TOPIC CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P