OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I recommend www.gamerankings.com to get an idea of how good a game is. It compiles scores from all major gamesites.
Well, scoring of games sucks. GR scores are sometimes helpful in giving you a general idea about the quality of a game but they are very dependent on hype and other stuff and thus very inaccurate as a means of comparing the quality of games. Phoenix Wright got 81.9% while Meteos got 88.3%. That just doesn't make any sense and can only be explained by the fact that Phoenix Wright is the first in a series and is introducing a new game concept to the western world while Meteos got overhyped by everyone because they wanted to make it the Lumines for the DS (which it just isn't).

PURPLEMUSTANG

Trophies
XP
Country
It may be a metroid clone .but it is a very good one with some RPG elements and upgrades.Some real cool small details.
The graphics or GBA ish but not bad.
To sum it up :it's a crossover between rebelstar and metroid.

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would say that the only flaw with this game that bugs the hell out of me is that you don't have full rotation firing. Meaning, if an enemy is coming at you at an angle, then you may not be able to hit it until you move yourself. You can't fire at diagonals. If you could, then this game would rock even more
smile.gif

Oh, and I also love that box art. So simple, yet so sweet.

Z

Zress

um, what was the difference between the GBA and DS versions again? I'm too lazy to go check. . .
tongue.gif

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In the third chapter after you find the Nexusand you got to go and activate the security nodes...where do you go? I've found a few places but I can't reach them since they are too hig to jump, or I don't have a bock to activate a switch with, etc.

pabloheal

Trophies
XP
Country
The truth is I´ve been playing this for an hour or so yesterday night and I think it doesn´t have the best grpahics in the world, but the gameplay is decent enough to have you coming for more. actually, i´m writing this and at the same time i Want to play it. As they say previously, the main flaw would be the shoots control, but nothing else.
A very funny game, to sum it all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3