ROM Hack Need cheat code for Link Between worlds (Glitch that makes the game UNBEATABLE)

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So I need a cheat (like walk through the wall) for Zelda Link Between Worlds because there is a glitch in the game that makes it unbeatable. Basically, in the level I am in right now you have to go to the top floor in order to break some windows so the Light goes down to the last floor and hits some eyes. When the light hits those eyes you can proceed to the final boss. BUT GUESS WHAT? I did it but the light didn't go down...

This is the hole where the light must go:
h4v86Hk.png

I have already broken the window, you can clearly see the light going down, but it just doesn't go down... WEIRD GLITCH:
mktF2Fq.png

If somebody could help me that would be great. Thanks. The reason I am putting this in THIS section of the 3ds subforums is that like I need "a cheat".

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you break the floor? you could even be missing a switch on one of the floor, had the same problem like you but after going through all the room , found out that was the problem.

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Where's that switch?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Found it. It was a crack that I hadn't bombed

Reactions: Ryccardo

SirKyogre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I know... I will never stop playing this! I got it as a present when I was 9 years old, back in the day. I get to live my nice memories again :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A