Hacking Need help child-locking A9LH O3DS

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to sell my hacked O3DS for a nice 80 bucks toward a N3DS I can hack. However, the person buying this wants it for her kid so I need to know how I can make this as child-proof as possible for a 3 year old.

Please, any help would be nice. I'm ready to move on to the New 3DS already.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
You could try parental controls or just delete every app or things like FBI and let the child/buyer download games, etc. Do they want free games/know its hacked or do they think its a normal 3ds?
Edit: If using Luma3ds, make sure to delete any payloads.

Last edited by Slattz,

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
1.- Erase FBI and other things that are related with system mods (Like NTR CFW and Luma payloads so it won't do anything if some button is held during boot).

2.- Left only the Freeshop.

3.- Keep Luma's arm9loaderhax.bin up to date.

Last edited by Autz,
Reactions: XRaTiX

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the buyer knows it's hacked. I'll put the parental lock on naturally, I was just hoping that there might be a way to lock FreeShop, CHMM2 and LumaUpdater or something.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you could build special version of them that have a age rating so parental controls will take care of blocking them

(and guys it sounds like he to sell it modded and allow the parent to manage what games are installed, so a parental locked freeshop/FBI etc would be good for those purposes)

Last edited by gamesquest1,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use 3DSafe or ShadowNAND to install A9LH to the NAND itself so in case the child removes the SD card it can still load up. If 3DSafe, then it can have a pin at boot to prevent the child from playing when not supposed to. Alternatively, or in addition, Luma3DS can have a pin to lock out the child from the config menu. Beyond that, parental controls in the unit itself are present to lock out mature content.

Reactions: DrakeLyon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...