Hacking Need help decrypting a .cpk archive from a PSP game

pspextractor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to decrypt the .cpk archive using JPCSP to dump the files into the TMP folder since the internet recommends that. However I keep getting a black screen which i can't seem to fix after looking for solutions.

Now, I am wondering if there are other ways to decrypt a .cpk archive. Or if someone could help me with the JPCSP error. It says java.lang.outofmemoryerror: Java heap space.
Post automatically merged:

this is what appears in the command box when trying to run a game. I also tested both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of JPCSP, and the same error seems to occur.

Attachments

• 20230714_095447.jpg
    20230714_095447.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JCPSP isn't useful for .CPK files at all.

You need a specific .CPK extractor program, and maybe hope it extracts.

A lot of tools already extract some .CPK files because it's a re-used file, so whatever.

pspextractor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JCPSP isn't useful for .CPK files at all.

You need a specific .CPK extractor program, and maybe hope it extracts.

A lot of tools already extract some .CPK files because it's a re-used file, so whatever.
Yeah most of the threads i read were all from 2011-2013ish (for example the figure attached below)

However in order to extract the CPK file i need to decrypt it first, hence why i try to use JPCSP

and thank you for the answer, do you perhaps know any good programs which are able to decrypt the CPP archive then?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230714-125229_Samsung Internet.png
    Screenshot_20230714-125229_Samsung Internet.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 49

Halcón Negro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to decrypt the .cpk archive using JPCSP to dump the files into the TMP folder since the internet recommends that. However I keep getting a black screen which i can't seem to fix after looking for solutions.

Now, I am wondering if there are other ways to decrypt a .cpk archive. Or if someone could help me with the JPCSP error. It says java.lang.outofmemoryerror: Java heap space.
Post automatically merged:

this is what appears in the command box when trying to run a game. I also tested both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of JPCSP, and the same error seems to occur.
for .cpk files i used YACpkTool_v1.1

Reactions: pspextractor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto