ROM Hack Need help making cheats for yokai watch

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i want to make cheats that modify the position of the character and cheats that make the crank a kai have infinite tries. I know how cheats work, and how to make them in retro games, but i can't figure out where to start. I have a 3ds with yokai watch and luma3ds, and i also have access to citra.

Last edited by reeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i want to make cheats that modify the position of the character and cheats that make the crank a kai have infinite tries. I know how cheats work, and how to make them in retro games, but i can't figure out where to start. I have a 3ds with yokai watch and luma3ds, and i also have access to citra.
One would guess ya start with searching how many cranks ya got left. followed by approx searches of whats left.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One would guess ya start with searching how many cranks ya got left. followed by approx searches of whats left.
oh yeah i searched for value 03 (my cranks left) like 150 times nd put the offsets in a spreadsheet and i stopped bc i got really bored and figured i must be doing something wrong
so what i would have done if i got say 30 values is loaded a new area and crossed out the ones that changed and then go and crank the crank a kai and get rid of the ones that stayed at 3
(and by the time i had 150 values i wasn't even 4% through my estimate of how much i would have to search)

Last edited by reeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/08/george-lopez-accuse-walk-out-leave-show-early-heckler-shade-eagle-...