Gaming Need help running RSPsarDumper

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm dumping every fw needed for PopStation and all I need left is to dump 3.93, 3.95 and 4.00. I can't using NewPsarDumper as it says buffer size to big or something so I Googled and found RSPsarDumper for dumping later fw's such as 4.00.

My problem is I cannot get RSPsarDumper to run. I have the folder with the eboot.pbp in PSP/GAME but when I boot it on my PSP the screen goes black for a few secs and returns to my XMB.

Please help!

Also, I have another problem: when I select to hide corrupted icons from the recovery menu the icons still show! I'm using 5.0 M33-3. I also had this problem using 4.01 M33! Can anyone pls help?

EDIT: well I asked in another forum and one guy said he thinks the RSPsarDumper only works on 4.01 and as for my corrupt icon, I think it's impossible to hide it because I've tried everything! I have another 1.50 homebrew and the corrupted icon from that hides just fine with 'hide corrupted icon' enabled from the recovery menu. Weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LZ_NvaV5HGE?si=p4H94YGObqOeX23X this brought me joy +2