Need serious help with a possibly bricked switch, i have the backup of sysnand

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So yes my switch wont boot into normal OFW and wont show any signs of life BUT i can boot into RCM, But when i try to enter atmosphere via heckate it says failed to mount sd card, Is this bricked? If it is i have a few thing to ask.

1.-I have the backup of sysnand (i think thats what called) but its partitioned in many parts, how can i put thm together?

2.-Once this is done i would like to know how i can restore the siystem perhaps theres a tutorial of is easy enough to explain here
Thanks for any help i can get

EDIT:RAWNAND thats the files i have in 15 pieces as well as 2 boot files and a restore file.

Im pretty sure my switch is bricked but is there any danger in restoring these files if its not bricked?

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
More info please...

What did you do? What does it say?
Any errors? Tried booting OFW?
Well i tried but when is turned off and i press POWER it wont show anything at all it stays black, then it wont boot into heckate until i press power for 10 seconds then inject it, then i can enter RCM, the sd has all the files needed but when i choose option inject atmosphere in heckate it says this specifically:

A FATAL ERROR AOCCURRED WHEN RUNING FUSE.
FAILED TO MOUNT THE SD CARD.

PRESS POWER TO REBOOT

EDIT: i was using mods on BOTW and sudenly it crashed and it ended like this

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yes my switch wont boot into normal OFW and wont show any signs of life BUT i can boot into RCM, But when i try to enter atmosphere via heckate it says failed to mount sd card, Is this bricked? If it is i have a few thing to ask.

1.-I have the backup of sysnand (i think thats what called) but its partitioned in many parts, how can i put thm together?

2.-Once this is done i would like to know how i can restore the siystem perhaps theres a tutorial of is easy enough to explain here
Thanks for any help i can get

EDIT:RAWNAND thats the files i have in 15 pieces as well as 2 boot files and a restore file.

Im pretty sure my switch is bricked but is there any danger in restoring these files if its not bricked?

Did you try to eject the SD card and put back in? and What format is the card? exFAT, FAT32?

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well since you try to boot via Hekate it can cause issues.
Tried another sd card?
Thanks for the help, at least i know is not broken...that much..the sd card seems to be pretty damaged

Did you try to eject the SD card and put back in? and What format is the card? exFAT, FAT32?
Its inexFAT, is weird cuz everything can read it with no issues..HECK i have a clean switch that can read it with no issues at all, is just that part that cant read it, obviously it can cuz i can boot heckate in it but well, guess the sd card is near dead

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help, at least i know is not broken...that much..the sd card seems to be pretty damaged

Its inexFAT, is weird cuz everything can read it with no issues..HECK i have a clean switch that can read it with no issues at all, is just that part that cant read it, obviously it can cuz i can boot heckate in it but well, guess the sd card is near dead

You would want to use FAT32 for modded switch.

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
use guiformat.
i cant, the guiformat says the sd is being used by another program but it isnt, is like my pc refuses to work with fat32
Post automatically merged:

use guiformat.
i managed to format in fat32, but still wont work, i will assume the sd card is dead, still thanks for the help, i guess these stuff aint eternal

Last edited by Absolute_Vile,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk