• Views 303,799
  • Replies 1,533
  • Likes 5

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there's a known bug that the naming convention of certain games cause issues, it's being fixed. But with the version ur currently using ur problem is likely to be one or 2 oddly named games rather than having too many

How would I be able to find out which games are causing the issue?
Use the latest version available with ModMii and you shouldn't have any problems

Is anyone experiencing JoYflow 2.3 freezing when downloading covers with r56 of neek2o?

Edit: JoYflow 2.2 on r04 worked fine.
The new modules have optimized code for the network performance. I myself and at least 3 of my testers did use the download covers option in JoYflow to test this performance. None of them reported other things then that it worked like 4 times faster now, but I'll make a note of your comment

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I kind of have this working. Seems my HDD had cluster size of 64k (thought it was 32k, but clearly I was wrong). Changed the cluster size to 32k with Acronis Disk Director, and now it loads, but no games list. Folders and files seem to be named correctly. Pressing 1 on remote does nothing, and when I load JoyFlow I get a black screen and the drive light flashes 3 times, pauses, flashes 3 times again...repeat...Any advice?

lepicane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I made sure I deleted anything JoYflow 2.2 related in the sd\apps and sd\sneek folders (as well as the r04 files in sd\sneek, usb\sneek and the sneekcache folder) before trying r56 and 2.3.

Did this twice with the same result, download freezes halfway through, and when I press cancel, nothing happens and a hard reset is required.

wasabisun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have tried r56 +joyflow 2.3 and i have downloaed covers without problems.
everything work well

good job overjoy & obcd

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country
With r56 I'm still having issues with the odd duplicate game appearing in the overlay menu picklist.

I'm using exclusively WBFS files in folder USB:/wbfs. Games are game_id.wbfs | game_id.wbf1. The duplication does not appear to necessarilly be the split games.

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a known bug that the naming convention of certain games cause issues, it's being fixed. But with the version ur currently using ur problem is likely to be one or 2 oddly named games rather than having too many

Use the latest version available with ModMii and you shouldn't have any problems

I updated to rev 56 and I still get a black screen after the health warning if I have DI enabled.
Here's a screenshot of my \wbfs folder if that helps. http://i.imgur.com/Ltu1b.png

zfa

Trophies
XP
Country
How much games do you have in there and how much are duplicate?

249 unique games, 4 of which have duplicate entries in the NEEK system menu overlay. 15 of the 249 games have both .wbfs and .wfb1 files so I don't think it's this.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I updated to rev 56 and I still get a black screen after the health warning if I have DI enabled.
Here's a screenshot of my \wbfs folder if that helps. http://i.imgur.com/Ltu1b.png
It has nothing todo with the format you use, Maybe the game the di tries to load is a bad dump

How much games do you have in there and how much are duplicate?

249 unique games, 4 of which have duplicate entries in the NEEK system menu overlay. 15 of the 249 games have both .wbfs and .wfb1 files so I don't think it's this.
Can you send me your diconfig.bin in pm

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has nothing todo with the format you use, Maybe the game the di tries to load is a bad dump

But wouldn't that make it crash only when I try to play or load it to the disc channel, not when the system menu starts up?

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well, sadly this doesn't work for me. It simply stays black and doesn't do anything. It doesn't matter if I use my old NAND or a new one.

I'll stick to sorg's version that I can boot from hbc.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Usb loaderGX shows 206 games, Neek2o shows 203...
Can somebody explain why there are missing 3?

BTW VERY NICE JOB ON NEEK2o!
I love it!

Only isseus I'm having is it's speed.
Also is there any way to show the region of the games in the DI menu?

obcd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@MLRX
At startup of the neek2o system, diconfig.bin is checked and rebuild. (the last thing only if it doesn't exist or if the auto rebuild flag is set and the number of games has changed.)
Upon the rebuild, the system takes the first game in the list and informs the system menu that a disc is loaded. The system menu will load and show the disc animation of the game.

If something goes wrong during this steps, the system menu might freeze with a black screen.

@Hielkenator.

I don't supose you could tell us which 3 are missing and how they are stored in your wbfs folder?

@guinness.

You need to wait like 10 seconds in the system menu before the overlay menu becomes active. You also need the font.bin file in the usb:/sneek folder.
You can find that on the original sneek google svn.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll make an update today that will solve the duplicate games in list issue

@Hielkenator

The overlay menu does show the regio of the game

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
@guinness.

You need to wait like 10 seconds in the system menu before the overlay menu becomes active. You also need the font.bin file in the usb:/sneek folder.
You can find that on the original sneek google svn.

font.bin is already there, and left it for well over 10 seconds, but many thanks for the suggestions. I guess I'm destined not to get this up and running :(

jodur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just made a new Emulated NAND with the latest ModMii (V4.8.0) and everything seems to work incl. Joyflow/oneek etc.
The only problem i now have i can't make any WIFI connections.
Did tried several acces points. The real NAND has no problems. Any clues?

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. Sorry I have not been around lately - I have been very busy with work. I wanted to let you know that with r56 I can now get all of my games to work except 1 (Little King's Story), which puts my compatibility estimate at 99.5%!

I used Wii Backup Manager and discovered that I had some games that had been patched to run on IOS249, so I used waninkoko's old IOS Patcher program to change the IOS back to an official one (IOS56) and then the games worked.

This might be an issue that can explain why some people's games don't work, so everyone should check to see if they have any games patched to IOS 249.

Greets to OverjoY, obcd, and the rest of the team!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: One of her schoolmates commits suicide.