Not open for further replies.

Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
All i did was take your wad file and used customizeMii 1.0 and put the forwarder dol inside it and then made a new wad.

I don't like the term juggalo im just a fan.

Ok, thanks. That's what I figured. I'm also looking into possibly making new graphics to work with the 16:9 ratio and use some animations from some of the other base wads. I'll post here if I get around to it.

Didn't mean to offend by 'juggalo'. It've been a huge fan for years (although their more recent stuff hasn't been the greatest).

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a 4.0 wii with neogamma r8 b12 and cIOS Rev 14 and the f1 2009 dont seem to load... just gives black screen saying cannot read from disc after the white wear a strap screen.

is this my copy or am i missing a cIOS ? or do i need to patch the iso for f1 2009 ?

also do i need to patch my cIOS files?

thanks

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here is how i got it working

I have NO MODCHIP

NeoGamma R7 or NeoGamma R8 Beta 12(both worked for me)
4.2U Cios 14
PATCH FROM HERE

A full unpatched iso of the game.

*the version i got was from a torrent site and was called New Super Mario Bros Wii USA Wii-QwiiF iPT ELiTE M1k3L New!*

I then followed the instructions from the post that contains the patch and i followed it exactly and then burnt the new iso to a verbatim dvd-r disc and it plays just fine now.I played it for over 45 minutes without any errors.

Also a lot of people are saying you need to have a trucha enabled ios53 to get this working.I have the latest version IOS53-64-v5406 that i got myself from NUSD and i installed it with wad manager and it plays just fine without being trucha bugged.

*NOTE*

I normally play from usb and have been playing this game for over a week now and at that time i had IOS53-64-v5419 installed and it worked without any issues.I did not install the new IOS53-64-v5406 version until today because people said it was needed to be played from disc.I might reinstall the older version later and see if it still plays from disc or not.

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To also confirm I have NSMB running from disc using the proper patch on the following system:

System Menu 4.0U
cIOS38 rev14
NeoGammaR8 beta 12
I also have a Trucha patched IOS53

Thanks for all the help and info.

Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a forwarder version of a custom channel that I created for NeoGamma. Contains slightly updated graphics from my previous upload to take advantage of some animations, 16:9 aspect ratio and sound effect. No version letters/numbers have been added to the graphics to let you update the .dol file in your SD card and not have the graphics be outdated. I've also included the .dol file and corresponding file structure in this package for your convenience. I've also created a custom icon graphic for when browsing using the Homebrew Channel. I've fully tested it on my system and everything works great.

Download: NeoGamma R8 Beta 12 (Forwarder Channel)

8719-NeoGamma_Ani_Main2.png

8719-NeoGamma_IconHB.png

shotcalla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get this to work without having to download the patched .iso? i already have a burned copy of the game, and i would hate to download the 4gb file. Or should i just wait/hope until NeoGammar8beta13?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
Here is how i got it working

I have NO MODCHIP

NeoGamma R7 or NeoGamma R8 Beta 12(both worked for me)
4.2U Cios 14
PATCH FROM HERE

A full unpatched iso of the game.

*the version i got was from a torrent site and was called New Super Mario Bros Wii USA Wii-QwiiF iPT ELiTE M1k3L New!*

I then followed the instructions from the post that contains the patch and i followed it exactly and then burnt the new iso to a verbatim dvd-r disc and it plays just fine now.I played it for over 45 minutes without any errors.

Also a lot of people are saying you need to have a trucha enabled ios53 to get this working.I have the latest version IOS53-64-v5406 that i got myself from NUSD and i installed it with wad manager and it plays just fine without being trucha bugged.

*NOTE*

I normally play from usb and have been playing this game for over a week now and at that time i had IOS53-64-v5419 installed and it worked without any issues.I did not install the new IOS53-64-v5406 version until today because people said it was needed to be played from disc.I might reinstall the older version later and see if it still plays from disc or not.

Works for me with 4.1U and IOS53-v5149 unpached.

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
As neogamma does not support Cios15 but other programs do. could i install Cios14 - create a WAD of IOS249, then install cios15 - create a WAD of IOS250 and then install them both so
Cios14 = IOS249 and CIOS15 = IOS250

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Littlegreenmen said:
As neogamma does not support Cios15 but other programs do. could i install Cios14 - create a WAD of IOS249, then install cios15 - create a WAD of IOS250 and then install them both so

Won't work

both cios 14 and 15 will install as cios249

All you would be doing with your scenario is installing cios 14 then installing cios 15 over it and then installing cios 14 over it.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
icpmattj said:
Littlegreenmen said:

Won't work

both cios 14 and 15 will install as cios249

All you would be doing with your scenario is installing cios 14 then installing cios 15 over it and then installing cios 14 over it.

The cIOS from rev13(?) on install as IOS249 and IOS250. You can dump one of both with BlueDump, install the other cIOS and then reinstall the wad.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you guys run NMBW from Disc Channel with r12? Works fine when started from disc but will error (SM corrupted) when I try to run it from disc channel (game shows up in DC). I am on soft modded wii (no chip or CIOS) 4.1U. TY

UrbanWarFare

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bula said:
Can you guys run NMBW from Disc Channel with r12? Works fine when started from disc but will error (SM corrupted) when I try to run it from disc channel (game shows up in DC). I am on soft modded wii (no chip or CIOS) 4.1U. TY

It's been running for 3 days on my 4.2U, NeoGamma R8 Beta 12, Rev 14, with main.dol patched default setting on NeoGamma R8 Beta 12, it loads from within HBC channel and using the channel concept posted a few pages back, with no errors or any issues.

Levente

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
WiiPower said:
Hmm. Could the people who have a not working rebooter tell me if they had preloader installed? NeoGamma boots the renamed system menu .dol if it finds it. That's also NeoGamma's check for preloader. To check if you have this file, browse your nand with fstoolbox(using a cIOS) and look into /title/00000001/00000002/content, if there's a 1xxxxxxx.app, NeoGamma tries to boot that. Don't do anything stupid, if that's the case, please report so i can figure out a clean and not bricking solution.

Oh and NSMB only works from disc with cIOSrev15, and NeoGamma does not work with cIOSrev15.

I have a not working rebooter, no preloader is installed and I have systemmenu 4.1
Here title/00000001/00000002/content I have only these: 0000007d.app, 0000007e.app, 0000007f.app, title.tmd. So I do NOT have a 1xxxxxxx.app.

D

Deleted User

any launchers working with cios 15 or how to do boot games from disks with cios rev 15 ?

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
WitoRIT92 said:
any launchers working with cios 15 or how to do boot games from disks with cios rev 15 ?

i would also like to know this please as i have patched the iso and got gamma r8 beta 12 and cios 249.. but it still dont work
frown.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UrbanWarFare said:
bula said:

It's been running for 3 days on my 4.2U, NeoGamma R8 Beta 12, Rev 14, with main.dol patched default setting on NeoGamma R8 Beta 12, it loads from within HBC channel and using the channel concept posted a few pages back, with no errors or any issues.

What channel concept are you talking about?

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiipower,

I have 2 wiis on 4.1u with cIOS 14 and priiloader-r15 (i uninstalled it and did not make a difference) and on both rebooter does not work, I get an "error has occurred" when try to run games from DC ( games show up in DC).

Anyway bellow is requested info:
title/00000001/00000002/content I have 0000007a.app, 0000007b.app, 0000007c.app, 1000007c.app and title.tmd (both wiis have same files in 00000002 dir)

UrbanWarFare

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bula said:
UrbanWarFare said:
bula said:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175...t&p=2400382

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UrbanWarFare said:
bula said:
UrbanWarFare said:
bula said:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=175...t&p=2400382

OK, that is a way to start neogamma from SM.
I can run this game when started direct from Neogamma r12 screen but when I use rebooter option in neogamma my wii reboots and game shows in Disc Channel ( as it should) but when I lunch it from the Disc Channel I get a black screen with an error on it (error has accurred, press eject button to....). Are you using rebooter? Does it work for you?

gamer78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get the NSMB to work from the HBC, but everytime I try to load a game from the Neogamma R8 v12 channel wad, the screen goes back and I have to reset the console. How do I fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...