NeSchn

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The cameraman position is always open to you my good man, although after that admission of todger size I think your career would be better advanced in front of the camera. I'd *ahem* We'd make a fortune. You just need to sign this contract that gives me 100% royalties and we can get your career underway.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why in the fine print does it say, "I, TrolleyDave hereby acknowledge all sales for myself and promise not to share it with Hadrian and his wife."???
unsure.gif

It doesn't say my name ANYWHERE in the contract.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Why in the fine print does it say, "I, TrolleyDave hereby acknowledge all sales for myself and promise not to share it with Hadrian and his wife."???
unsure.gif

Damn you and your literacy. You weren't supposed to be read, you were just supposed to look at my incredibly trustworthy face and sign it. Now I'm gonna have to roofee you.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Brian117 said:
unsure.gif

Damn you and your literacy. You weren't supposed to be read, you were just supposed to look at my incredibly trustworthy face and sign it. Now I'm gonna have to roofee you.

I'll sign it when I see my name in Arial printed in every paragraph showing that I get 69% (
smileipb2.png
) of the profit.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Brian117 said:
Sure it does, right after "I," and before "sound of mind, and of my own free will, do bequeath to Dave, Trolly, the power of attorney, in any and all my affairs". And then again right after "signed", right above that dotted line.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
Brian117 said:
Sure it does, right after "I," and before "sound of mind, and of my own free will, do bequeath to Dave, Trolly, the power of attorney, in any and all my affairs". And then again right after "signed", right above that dotted line.

ph34r.gif
...I AM CONTACTING AUTORITIES ON YOU DAVE.

Infringing my signature. Fucking cunt assbag.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just called the cops. They ask me if there was a basement and I said no. They said it's easier to catch him then. So I'm in luck.

YEAH, THE BRITISH HOUSES WITHOUT BASEMENTS COME IN HANDY NOW BITCH.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Veho said:
Brian117 said:

ph34r.gif

Look you fucking pantywaste if you speak to me like that again I'll show everyone that video of you fucking an apple pie while high on ecstacy.
mad.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Ban the American member NeSchn please moderators.

NO!!!! NOT ANTONPONG!
TrolleyDave said:
QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Aug 3 2009, 11:13 PM) Ban the American member NeSchn please moderators.

+1, Neschn sold my soul to Santa.

Yup
smileipb2.png
and I would have gotten away with it if it were for you meddling kids.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Brian117 said:
Veho said:
Brian117 said:

ph34r.gif

Look you fucking pantywaste if you speak to me like that again I'll show everyone that video of you fucking an apple pie while high on ecstacy.
mad.gif

Excuuuuse me Princess. But I think most people have seen American Pie.

Bagass.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:

Bagass.

Listen here you thrush filled vagina, don't try and change the subject, we both know that video I've got of you was made yeeeears before American Pie came out. I've also got those pics of the cannoli incident, you know the ones you sent in to "Cream Filled Monthly".

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Brian117 said:

Bagass.

Listen here you thrush filled vagina, don't try and change the subject, we both know that video I've got of you was made yeeeears before American Pie came out. I've also got those pics of the cannoli incident, you know the ones you sent in to "Cream Filled Monthly".

yaypsp.gif
, Those were pretty good movies, eh? The way that I stuck it insi-.

Erm. I have a deal...I will film your pr0n FOR FREE, if you promise to dispose of those tapes behind Hadrians house. So then I can take pictures and say Hadrian did it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
NeSchn said:
Brian117 said:

Bagass.

Mah Boi, I hasn't seen American Pie at all.

You should see it, well the unrated version anyway. There's loads of annoying cheesy cliche bits in it but in-between them there's some geious comedy. And there's the pie shagging bit based off Brians "home video".

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
TrolleyDave said:
Brian117 said:

Bagass.

yaypsp.gif
, Those were pretty good movies, eh? The way that I stuck it insi-.

Erm. I have a deal...I will film your pr0n FOR FREE, if you promise to dispose of those tapes behind Hadrians house. So then I can take pictures and say Hadrian did it.

You could always use some kind of video photshopping skills to put Hadrians head on there. Then I'd have two people I could blackmail and earn a weekly wage from hide their sordid past for.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
You should see it, well the unrated version anyway. There's loads of annoying cheesy cliche bits in it but in-between them there's some geious comedy. And there's the pie shagging bit based off Brians "home video".
Ohhhh, I'm down for watching that
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Domination @ Aug 4 2009, 12:36 AM) This fails as a thread about NeSchn. But wins as a EoF thread.

NeSchn want some Black Metal Pig?

hawaiian-luau-cake-27284.jpg
Yeah, it definitely does fail as a NeSchn thread, but does pwn as an EOF thread.

Did you find the doppelganger yet? I'm still searching!

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DAMMIT! No one's joining the Bird Sig Revolution. Only 3 people are posting in here! >:(

Posts merged

DAMMIT! No one's joining the Bird Sig Revolution. Only 3 people are posting in here! >:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: bro has adhd