Netflix's Castlevania series will have a third season

IMG_8431.JPG

The Animated Castlevania series has already had a successful first season, with a second on the way (rumored for a summer release), Netflix has already renewed the show for yet another season, according to the media-focused website DigitalSpy. As usual with Netflix-funded shows, both the upcoming second and third seasons will be only watchable on Netflix.

Richard Armitage, the voice actor for Trevor Belmont, said the following, teasing the plot for the show, "The son of Dracula [Adrian Tepes, voiced by James Callis] and my character get much more collaborative. I think that’s one of the most exciting things; they start to really work together." Armitage also furthered a Season 3 confirmation when he claimed that Season 3 production was currently under way.

:arrow: Source

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Animated Castlevania series has already had a successful first season, with a second on the way (rumored for a summer release), Netflix has already renewed the show for yet another season, according to the media-focused website DigitalSpy. As usual with Netflix-funded shows, both the upcoming second and third seasons will be only watchable on Netflix.

Richard Armitage, the voice actor for Trevor Belmont, said the following, teasing the plot for the show, "The son of Dracula [Adrian Tepes, voiced by James Callis] and my character get much more collaborative. I think that’s one of the most exciting things; they start to really work together." Armitage also furthered a Season 3 confirmation when he claimed that Season 3 production was currently under way.

:arrow: Source
was this show good?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
was this show good?
So far, yes. Season one will definitely leave you wanting more, because it's only four episodes, was seemingly a test run. Animation is top-notch, better than most animes, and native English-speaking voice actors are very good.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: brickmii82

PvD79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, yes. Season one will definitely leave you wanting more, because it's only four episodes, was seemingly a test run. Animation is top-notch, better than most animes, and native English-speaking voice actors are very good.

I second this, the most irritating part of the first season was there were only 4 episodes.

Reactions: Xzi and WDragon

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes!!! Loved the ridiculously short first season! My only complaint is that I know damn well they could’ve given us more!! Buncha carrot dangling miscreants!!

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...