New: 1056 - Dragon Ball Z Legacy Of Goku II (E)

Thielong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the intro is cool
smile.gif

it is nice on real hardware and can be skip by pressing start !
( i must be the only guy who like their intro :/ )

D3V1LSteptiC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes I know
wink.gif

I reply you
I don't removed the intro!!
In fact I D/L the rom in:
www.advance-power.com
I don't know how I do that!I D/L the rom and I flash it in my card,I don't play the rom with an emulator!
Sorry for the link,but this rom (I think)is good!

helga/mugs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
A600 Inviato il: 12/6/2003, 18:54Â

Advanced Member

Gruppo: Utente
Stato: Offline

Thanks for all savegames but I think that this time I won't be able to remove the intro because the emu I use to debug doesn't work with this rom and because Eurasia has done a great job with this intro

Sorry guys.Â

Exactly. like in my post, you will never remove this one!

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Why do people have to be so anal about intros? Nobody really gives a damn who dumps these games, all they care about is getting them.

"Well, if they don't see our intros then we won't dump games." you say.

Then we'll get someone else -- there's hundreds of thousands of people in the GBA scene, it's not like Eurasia is the only one who would be able to dump Legacy of Goku.

I think this is a time when dumpers have overstepped their boundaries. If they're so damned smart when it comes to putting in intros... why can't they do it in a more intelligent way? Like, I dunno.. slipping their name into the credits? Something, ANYTHING that's less annoying than some retarded screen, which half the time you CANNOT SKIP just to say "Hey! Look at us! We can show off! Give us false praise for having a dumping machine!"

I could've given less of a crap if this game was from Eurasia, Trashman, or who-the-hell-ever. Instead of making me praise Eurasia for this dump, their "anti-intro-removal" technique actually made me hate them, which I assume is the reverse of what the whole thing was ment to do.

THE FROZEN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
the game is MUCH better than the first one, the biggest improvement i know...

anyway, i need help
after i meet cooler, i did the quest with the city key, and now i want to do the side quest with cooler, but i dunno how, and if i meet goku in his house, the 3 year training is begining, and i miss the side-quest...
what should i do? did i miss the side quest when i did the city key quest first?

helga/mugs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
nope, slipping into credits is too much work.

besides, if anyone else can dump this (and crack it, because it will not work if you just dump it and flash it without modification to your cart), I would like to see them do this!

In other words, never.

so before you tell anymore bullshit, and make a total fool of yourself, refrain yourself from being a total ass.

Not to forget, they can release it any way as eurasia sees fit.
You're not obligated to download it remember? Playing it on your flash cart is illegal even!

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
Well, obviously Eurasia was able to crack the game -- and Eurasia is only human, so it's NOT impossible. =P

You say "never", but you have lost all sight of reality.

And if it's too much work to put their names in the credits, then I suppose it's too much work to crack the game and put in an Anti-Intro-Remove bit, eh? I'd think all that stuff would actually be MORE difficult than simply editing the text in the credits. (And Eurasia obviously knows how to edit the text, if they got the game to display a message and reset to the titlescreen!)

You say I'm the ass? Well I've just shot down your entire reasoning.

SaiBork

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Go BlazeHedgehog
biggrin.gif

thats all i have to say
wink.gif

i dont hate intros, i just dont want them in the roms i have.
hey i dont mind the intros, i have a lot of them on my hd, just the intros, without the games
tongue.gif

but why dont you guys just make outros instead of intros, it would be less annoying
wink.gif

helga/mugs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Eurasia and Venom (and Rising Sun
tongue.gif
) are the only ones with good crackers on their team.
I doubt they will create a intro remove patch.

You haven't shot down anything in my reasoning, ifnot, you've even made a bigger idiot of yourself.
I have good reason why I said never, because..... never anyone of your anti-intro community will have the brains to figure this one out.
They will buy the game 10 weeks after store date, and dump it and say, "FUCK!! WHY DO NOT THIS WORK ON MY FLASHCART? DAMN!! WE R SO STUPID!! WE NEED MUGS POWER!!"

The credit thing was a joke, because noone will bother with this, and I just followed on your silly remark about credits.

You haven't say something retarded on my comments about downloading (at your own will) illegal roms.. guess you can't contradict that eh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks