Erkson

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
When Konami's gonna port Biker Mice from Mars for GBA. This one's much better than Rock'n'Roll Racing!!!

Anywayz, there ain't no other games that can substitute these kinda cheat racing in the higher-end consoles like Playstation, GameCube and Xbox!!! :wtf:

Smith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, thats just f*cking typical. I finally find a copy for the SNES the other day, and then it gets released on GBA.

Typical.

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is rock n roll racing 2? When I was searching for it, i came across RnR Racing for PS2, but someone wanted a GBA port of RnR Racing 2, so I dont think thats what he was talking about.

klobucar4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey when i flash this game on my flash advance extreme 256 mb it doesnt save. Same thing happened with the lost vikings.
How do i fix this?

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just playing it there. I like it a lot!
Good music! Nice controls, although its a bit skiddy.
Good game!!
Your car's tires have low traction at the beginning of the game, that's why it's skiddy when you turn.
You need to collect and win money to upgrade tires, armor, etc.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've just been playing this game a bit and i like it
biggrin.gif
, finally a gba game with cool rock music and sound (all though F-Zero:MV was great in the sounds department). The camera angle is a little bit weird but i guess i'll get used to that. When i have some more free time i'll play some more.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm... I really loved Rock 'n Roll Racing, but, this seems too much like the original SNES version to me. They could've at least make it more colorful!

Well, at least they got the multiplayer part in, which they left out of The lost vikings grrr.

Stephen_Hitman_B

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey when i flash this game on my flash advance extreme 256 mb it doesnt save. Same thing happened with the lost vikings.
How do i fix this?
You need to nab a utitlity called FatV8

Do a google search for it. It will allow you to patch the games saving method, it can also be used for trimming unused space of the cart size. Very handy and easy to use.

KotaInka2

Fanboy Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How do i fix this?
You need to nab a utitlity called FatV8

Do a google search for it. It will allow you to patch the games saving method, it can also be used for trimming unused space of the cart size. Very handy and easy to use.
Actually, you can just click on the tools link at the top of the gbatemp.net homepage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!