Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll give anyone my honorable cookie of honor if they can beat this without cheating.
laugh.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Opium- You can avoid the boss's claw easier by using the dash jump.

MajinGohan- At the headquarters, Talk to Ciel about elves and she'll let you feed and download them. Getting rank A or S means getting a very high score from finishing a mission (near 100%) and is very hard to do. Here's some tips to get a high score: Fulfill the mission given to you completely (rescue all reploids, for example), clear the mission as fast as possible, destroy as many enemies as you can, avoid damage as much as you can, make sure not to lose a life and do not use any elves.

Fortell- I'm afraid you can't duck in this game, just like the first one.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In this game, Ciel is the only one who can let you download and feed the elves you've found. Talk to her in her lab which is past the commander's room (where you take your mission) and choose the second option (below saving your progress). Make sure you have enough crystals to feed some of the elves before you can download them thought.

*EDIT* I see you edited your post so never mind what I've just said.
tongue.gif

Mega_Mizzle_X

Music and Me...
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Does anyone know if there are any other modes after Hard mode? Even though Hard mode is on the Insane side (NO weapons charge up + I was only given the Proto Armor +4 to strength, +1 of Def, +2 to speed) It only taken me like 10 hours to go though to the WInd Shrine. Its really pushing my skills (and my thumbs) to the limit

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rite now, i'm still just going through the levels and having a look at which one should be the easiest, at frist i thought it'd be the snow one, but i just don't seem to be successful killing the midway snowman without getting hurt, so i'm guessing u need the elec chip. the train is pretty easy, but once again, it's so annoying keeping all the luggage on and not getting hurt the same time :<

in my opinion this game is harder than the first one,(getting s rank anyways)

oh, i haven't played much either

Chiaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WTF???
I can't get a better rank than C! And I do more points than necessary for C!
I should have Rank A???
wtf???
mayeb somthin's wrong with the rom?

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I keep going from A to B to A to B To A. This game is hard the first one was easy for me to get an A or S just because I was able to use save states, but now it's hard to maintain an A since I actually bought a copy. I'm almost done with normal mode and only got one Weapon Power thing, the one where you use the hook shot to hold an enemy and drain life away. And I got three suits, the one you start with, the X suit(the blue one), and the shot erase one. I couldn't get any others even though I did beat more than two stages with An A ranking.

lum

Hunter lvl
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
first of all, darksword, don't post usless comments.

well, u can't get above c rank probably from the bad results u have done i prevous missions. i got a 98 for my friend in mmz1 but still only got a rank c, caz it's limited by the past scores you have obtained. however, if you have gotten over 5 S ranks, even if you get 30 points, you still get rank A.(in mmz1 anyways, not sure bout this)

oh, and forms, you need to fulfil certain requirements, i'm kinda pissed, since i did the ice mission (mmz2) twice with a s rank now, but forgot to do the requirements for the new form, which means i had to do it again
frown.gif

hope that helps

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, you can do each of the suit requirements at the same time in the same level, regardless of what level you're in. For instance, try pulling (NOT just hitting) something with the chain 30 times, or killing (I think it's 20) a number of enemies with the dash-slash. Nothing to do with your end rank.

The ranks also aren't a factor of points, at least not heavily -- in the jungle mission, for instance, you're told to rescue five reploids. If you don't rescue those five, the mission wasn't successful, even if it was completed, and thus you can't get an S rank.

it's the EX Techs you need an S rank to get. S rank any given boss to get one.

-Tempest out.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3