Gaming New 3DS XL all downloaded games unsorted

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought a New 3DS XL today and did a system transfer from my old 3DS. Ever since then, every time I turn the New 3DS off and on, a message comes up and says there's new content on the home menu, and every one of my games is unsorted from it's folder and put into a gift box to unwrap. Also, my theme is turned off every time this happens. It's pretty annoying since I have close to 50 games sorted into folders, anyone know why this happens?

Edit: I tried formatting my Micro SD and that fixed the problems, until I went into the Theme Shop and downloaded an update and the themes I purchased today, then the problems resurfaced. Seems like the theme shop is the culprit.

Edit 2: Fixed the problem, I had a G-Skill 32GB Micro SD and I swapped it out for a 16GB Samsung SD and the problem is gone. If anyone else has this problem, swap SD cards, it might just fix it.

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, neither console is using emunand. This content was transfered from an emunand once, but this problem never occurred on any other console than the new 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or its difficult to pinpoint,