Hardware New 3DS XL - GameCube Loopy Mod, etc.

Deleted member 446461

OP
Trophies
XP
Hello!

I would like to know if Loopy's GameCube Controller Hardmod would work on the New Nintendo 3DS XL; I would like to stop using the Circle Pad + Circle Nub (the C-Stick), and the clicky buttons. They are annoying.

I would also like to know if it would be all right to use the ASCII Keyboard Controller with the console, while sticking the console over the keyboard with some kind of handle on there, as if it was a Circle-Pad-Pro-but-not-really, and if the ASCII Keyboard Controller has either soft buttons instead of clicky.

I would ALSO like to know if there's a way to add a second Z button in order to be able to use the ZL and ZR via the GameCube controller.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I would like to know if Loopy's GameCube Controller Hardmod would work on the New Nintendo 3DS XL; I would like to stop using the Circle Pad + Circle Nub (the C-Stick), and the clicky buttons. They are annoying.

I would also like to know if it would be all right to use the ASCII Keyboard Controller with the console, while sticking the console over the keyboard with some kind of handle on there, as if it was a Circle-Pad-Pro-but-not-really, and if the ASCII Keyboard Controller has either soft buttons instead of clicky.

I would ALSO like to know if there's a way to add a second Z button in order to be able to use the ZL and ZR via the GameCube controller.
ROTFLMAO good luck with that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.