Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by nikeymikey,

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Probably this can make possible to dump new games who knows, there are some advanced users who know what this means some how,

Aussie_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
IIRC, didn't he say ''HERE IS YOUR EXPLOIT AND FUCK YOU'' to scene? It's weird that he found an exploit, again..
Not weird at all, he claimed another 10k, its for his own benefit finding flaws / exploits, sharing the exploits to the community after getting upset by comments by Mr Rasputin is another thing, thankfully he made another agreement with Sony to share part of the exploit publicly.

Last edited by Aussie_,

viggen66

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Issue here is that only the basis of the exploit is disclosed not the code theflow used to showcase Sony the kernel works.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Keep dreaming, there is 0 reason to stay on 5.05, enjoy .

There was no reasi t stay on 5.05 when the 6.72 exploit came around, that was just as stable as 5.05. Most people don't bother updating because the exploit is not as stable blah blah, but imo thats just pointless. Im have updated every time, the 7.02 exploit isn't that stable but its pretty quick to run each time and in my case usually only take a few attempts. At least it doesn't KP all the time like the 6.72 did when it failed :)
As soon as the new chained attack is released ill be updating again to 7.55 :)

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was no reasi t stay on 5.05 when the 6.72 exploit came around, that was just as stable as 5.05. Most people don't bother updating because the exploit is not as stable blah blah, but imo thats just pointless. Im have updated every time, the 7.02 exploit isn't that stable but its pretty quick to run each time and in my case usually only take a few attempts. At least it doesn't KP all the time like the 6.72 did when it failed :)
As soon as the new chained attack is released ill be updating again to 7.55 :)
At least somebody understand me, keep rocking.

Aussie_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Keep dreaming, there is 0 reason to stay on 5.05, enjoy .
You misunderstood, was making a joke about the people who still wont update from 5.05.
I updated to Leeful's v4 or 5 when HEN was added. Planning to update again on wknd and try Night-King & Hakkuraifu since both have good feedback..

Reactions: 1controller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one