ウッーウッーウマ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know the dev's have been talking about this one, but have you guys heard anything concrete?

BTW, I think I put mine upside down, halp plx?

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol "plx" this is why you shouldve waited for the N3 Perfect Noodlapter instead of that cheap knockoff 'Fantastic' brand nublet (noodlet lmbo) this is why Fantastic may be good but never reaches the limits of "Perfect" hehe :coolshades:

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl Noodles.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol "plx" this is why you shouldve waited for the N3 Perfect Noodlapter instead of that cheap knockoff 'Fantastic' brand nublet (noodlet lmbo) this is why Fantastic may be good but never reaches the limits of "Perfect" hehe :coolshades:
lol, N3 Perfect Noodlapter is suck you dont know anything. i bought my Fantastic with the hot water loader for like 20 less than the noodleapter. Fantastic is the best imho (lmbo) but everyone has an opinion rite? jus we all agree on DS 4 life lol
nds.gif
nds.gif
nds.gif
yaynds.gif

PS{P sux ballz
wtf.gif
yaypsp.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FANTATCIC NOODELS IS SHIT
mad.gif
mad.gif
YOU ALL FECKING SUCK FOR BYEING THEM. YOU SHOULDA BOUGHT DA POT NOODLES OR POSH NOODELS. I HATE YOU. IF U BRAUGHT FATNTASIC NODLES YOU DEZERV TO DYE 4 BEING A MAROONS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
laugh.gif
i cant beleive you guys paid a thousand bucks for taht peice of sh*t lmao i got me a ds-noodle its plug &n eat!!!
i mean yo come on

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
BTW, I think I put mine upside down, halp plx?
It's okay I think I read a post somewhere where someone said it's possible to fix it by using a litle bit of sellotape to stick the lid back down so you can turn it back over. I'm not sure though, I don't own one myself and don't really remember the details so you'll have to go search for it.

[Edit] Okay couldn't find it, but I think it's something similar to why this works: http://archive.gbatemp.net/index.php?showt...cky%20tape&st=0

Modrak

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't get this. At all. I've read the whole thread. I've spilled coke all over my iBook when I saw the FAKE/REAL picture. LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
If you can't return it then just cook it anyway, it might work fine for a while. The quality's a bit hit-and-miss so there is a risk of food poisoning but you might be one of the lucky ones.
smile.gif
Silver linings people!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol