New Leaks For The New Mario Movie

DoggaDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back in September, I talked about how this new Mario movie could be awful, but I shouldn't have said that because, maybe Illumination changed?

I don't really like Illumination that much tbh. And no, I don't hate them because they made this abomination:

BEEP.PNG

But recently, more info. was released for The New Super Mario movie!!

BEEEPOOPO.PNG

No, that's not a fake screenshot.

Also, Miyamoto (Creator of Mario) said in an article that this movie will be based off of a comic series known as "Super Mario Adventures", which...let me show you a page of this comic series:

RCO040.jpg
064.jpg

It's gonna be weird, after 38 years, Mario will finally be talking In his iconic Italian accent, and It won't be live action, either, so It looks like they're pulling this movie in the right direction.

Also I've noticed this crap might be bogus so uh IMBd Fools Day?

Attachments

• RCO040.jpg
    RCO040.jpg
    842.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited by DoggaDude,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really like Illumination that much tbh. And no, I don't hate them because they made this abomination:

View attachment 189080

Illumination didn't make the old Mario movie. They didn't even exist when that came out.

Anyways, pretty sure IMDB is user-editable. Take anything with a grain of salt 'til it's officially announced.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Man, if Illumination knew they made a movie when most of their staff was in kindergarten or school... Good that you found that out, because nobody else would have.

Mainly, because it never happened like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P