Gaming New LT+ Firmware question

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I know this may sound like a stupid question but I just need to know something..Ok so I have been banned for over a year now, been patching my games to wave 3 ever since..I only had my XBOX flashed once which is why I had been patching my games til now..will those games work with this new LT+ firmware? I have so many games that I have burned til now and I dont want to have to do them again, it will be impossible as I have burned MANY MANY Games and I dont want to lose them all. I read what C4eva wrote today I was confused as to what it means..Since I just ran out of discs recently I have about 6 games on my PC right now so I won't be burning anything new til the new firmware comes out I just want to be sure that the games that I have til now will work fine. Thanks so much!

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
only three games that have the new protection are: fable 3, nfs:hp and ac:b

so you only have to reburn these 3 (if you already did burn them)

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lenselijer said:
only three games that have the new protection are: fable 3, nfs:hp and ac:b

so you only have to reburn these 3 (if you already did burn them)

Oh Ok..yeah I already have fable 3 on a disc, I dont mind having to re-rip it..I have the MARVEL one so I will just download that one again..I wont be patching anymore games since with this new LT+ it will go to wave 9 or whatever the heck it is right? I will just have to scan it through abgx to make sure the game is OK, then burn it..no more patching? So the new LT+ firmware doesnt do that security check or whatever for older games that are NOT ap25..because I was confused, I thought I would have to burn these games all over again..so thank you so much for clarifying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, krustday krab