Hacking New Modchip entering the scene - FlatMod

AetherMaster

Aether
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was randomly searching, and it appears that the FlatMii team has released a new version of their FlatMii chip. This one doesn't allow you to stream ISOs from your PC, but rather read burned DVD backups. It installs the same way as the Flatmii, making it solder-free and able to be used with every kind of Wii drive!

soruce: http://flatmod.com/

Personally, I still favor the Flatmii, but their website claims that you can have a flatmii, flatmod, and dvd drive all crammed into one wii
wacko.gif

EDIT: Video demonstration below:

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooner than later, someone will come up with something that can stream iso from pc and also play backup dvd.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This mod isn't new, it's limited to 3x reading speed and you can see clearly that the team ONLY wants to make money and not to create good products. The same team releases 2 mods which can be used at the same time, but they can't put both features in 1 mod, which will cost 10 bucks more than flatmii?

AetherMaster

Aether
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This mod isn't new, it's limited to 3x reading speed and you can see clearly that the team ONLY wants to make money and not to create good products. The same team releases 2 mods which can be used at the same time, but they can't put both features in 1 mod, which will cost 10 bucks more than flatmii?
I suggested this to FlatMii in an email, and here's the 3-word reply that they gave me:
"ALMOST FINISHED (confidential)"

So this means soon, there will be a third FlatMii-type chip combining the FlatMii's ISO streaming and the FlatMod's DVD loading into one chip! I might have to buy that one
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3