OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
granville said:
Why do I find it ironic that we're comparing two polar-opposite movies that you'd never compare together, and yet, both have something to do with bats? lmao!
The fuck?
blink.gif

There wasn't a single bat or EVEN a mention of a bat in the first Twilight movie. I assume New Moon is the same.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
I've been out in the garden looking at the sky for hours now, and still can't see this fucking new moon that everyone keeps talking about!

Clever. +1.

This might honestly be the next Pokemon, except it's for chicks and isn't actually fun after the fad ends. At least nowadays we can still play Pokemon games.

If any company decides to make a Twilight video game, I'm guessing the arson rate in the part of town where that company resides will increase.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Freaking Score, New Moon ftw!
Suck it batman, your a gay super hero.
Suck it EVERY movie, beat this freaking shit, Then if it does get broken , just wait for the next two movies!
Oh yeah!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
batman sucked so does this but batman was also gay as balls tell me why it was good cause there was a dead guy in it and what else fucking nothing

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Guild McCommunist said:
outgum said:
Freaking Score, New Moon ftw!
Suck it batman, your a gay super hero.
Suck it EVERY movie, beat this freaking shit, Then if it does get broken , just wait for the next two movies!
Oh yeah!

You forgot the "/sarcasm" at the end.

Who said i was being Sarcastic?
I love new moon, i love the whole Saga, Read all the books ... a few times

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter...these records will be broken easily for years to come. Prices of tickets going up, it's just a matter of time. There will be a new record almost every year.

There's no good guage to tell the popularity of a movie, I'd say number of ticket sales 1st, but that doesn't take in to account the growing population.

Here's an old article (2005?) about tickets sold, and prices per capita, including inflation.
They don't have the new movies listed, but I'd bet that they don't compare to these numbers...

Movie data

Phazon13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they bring out a videogame, I'm gonna burn each and every copy of it:P.
There's a little chance that it would be a good one I think.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There wont be a game for new moon, but i think there might be a game for Eclipse, Its all fighting etc, so it could probably be made into a game. if thats the case
im definatly getting it, and i hope it will alos be dumped, infact ill BUY it =O

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whats even worse than this crap breaking all box office records is the fact that those stone aged fucks at the Vatican have condemning it saying, "New Moon is a deviant moral vacuum"

They should worry more about themselves and stop murdering the gullible in Africa and actually do something about all the pedos they rule over who have abused children instead of just trying to brush it all under the carpet.

http://www.musictoob.com/twilight-new-moon...ic-church-13115

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
Whats even worse than this crap breaking all box office records is the fact that those stone aged fucks at the Vatican have condemning it saying, "New Moon is a deviant moral vacuum"

They should worry more about themselves and stop murdering the gullible in Africa and actually do something about all the pedos they rule over who have abused children instead of just trying to brush it all under the carpet.

Is it not a deviant moral vacuum? It basically encourages kids to dress like emo douches who spend their offtime re-reading Twilight, fingering themselves to that vampire dude, or talking about Twilight with their various Twilight forums/few friends they have.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Tanas said:

Is it not a deviant moral vacuum? It basically encourages kids to dress like emo douches who spend their offtime re-reading Twilight, fingering themselves to that vampire dude, or talking about Twilight with their various Twilight forums/few friends they have.
Yeah, your summing up of the movie is much more closer to the truth.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Guild McCommunist said:
Tanas said:

This is where you are kinda wrong, The vampires on twilight dress up all social-like, not gothic and emo, Its infact the other, "true" vampire that you all speak so high of.
I agree with the fingering bit though LOL, But no, the dress ups are other influences

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Tanas said:

This is where you are kinda wrong, The vampires on twilight dress up all social-like, not gothic and emo, Its infact the other, "true" vampire that you all speak so high of.
I agree with the fingering bit though LOL, But no, the dress ups are other influences

The characters don't dress emo, they are emo and pathetic as well. Now we'll have more swoon fail excuses for girls and more emos cutting themselves to death.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...