Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-

On topic question:
Did anyone else have their daughter bedazzle their PS and add MLP/Anime (from a Con) stickers all over it? Every time I go to plug in the usb cord I find something new or peeled off and re-applied.

Point of this being?
Never let your kids play with your toys. Atleast she didn't glue the INSIDE of the device. That would of been a catastrophe. Though I did find dry fish rocks in there, those smooth blue ones. Guess she had to make hacking look pretty.

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, anyways, when Powersaves decides to apparently stop downloading your save to your device, what do you do?

Wait?
Pull it out?
Curse?

Never had a problem, but apparently their servers are busy today. But I waited it out, took 10 mins before the download started and finished.

So my advice? Wait some time.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, anyways, when Powersaves decides to apparently stop downloading your save to your device, what do you do?

Wait?
Pull it out?
Curse?

Never had a problem, but apparently their servers are busy today. But I waited it out, took 10 mins before the download started and finished.

When Powersaves conks out, and thanks for the warning, I usually kill time.

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wait?
Pull it out?
Curse?

I pull the game out then shut down powersaves with task manager. Never have any patience :P

Reactions: KROWBOT

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think if Datel releases something big like an Ability modifier, Datel will know to anticipate server backup, like in the case of the IV codes?

KROWBOT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think if Datel releases something big like an Ability modifier, Datel will know to anticipate server backup, like in the case of the IV codes?

Yea i think the IV codes taught them a lesson, I would assume that they will probably upload 1 region at a time for the in-demand codes that are going to put strain on their servers.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea i think the IV codes taught them a lesson, I would assume that they will probably upload 1 region at a time for the in-demand codes that are going to put strain on their servers.

(Off-topic: Oh, noes, I'm speculating!)

Yeah. The reason I ask that is because I know an ability modifier is perhaps one of the most desired things of Powersaves.

Reactions: KROWBOT

guruswamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, they will not replace it. You can send it in I believe to help them with testing and improving the system, but using powersaves is all at your own risk.

Well i found and ebay shop called datel with the datel logo and a lot of used animal crossing.

C0dem8kr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just give them time guys. They're probably watching server traffic to see how stable they are with EU users.
They'll probably have the codes up by the middle of next week at the latest.

Reactions: thagrouch

Stedus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm tired of waiting =.= at least give us similar treatment with EU and Aus version at some point this week.
I might get the Cyber Gadget, since the new 3DS won't be available internationally this year, so I might get the Japanese one instead
With the updated CPU, I hope I can play ORAS with better frame rate this time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3