ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
how do you use the wondercard code on omega ruby with powersaves? and is there a list somewhere with pokemon that you CANNOT trade over wifi or GTS ?

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
It's basically shiny legends, legends or gen 6 pokemon Tall Guy.
And the wondercard modifier is not on there yet. If you have pokebank, you can use the XY wondercard modifier and transfer it.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you use the wondercard code on omega ruby with powersaves? and is there a list somewhere with pokemon that you CANNOT trade over wifi or GTS ?

Basically, it's the same way as XY. Trash the number of Masterballs for the Dex Number of Pokemon you want. Pokemon with unused hidden abilities cannot be used on wifi or GTS. Local battle is a yes.

Yes the Wondercard Modifier is on there with some XY Wondercards.

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Basically, it's the same way as XY. Trash the number of Masterballs for the Dex Number of Pokemon you want. Pokemon with unused hidden abilities cannot be used on wifi or GTS. Local battle is a yes.

Yes the Wondercard Modifier is on there with some XY Wondercards.

how do i see if it has an unused hidden ability?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wondercard generater isn't completely useless. I genned a hidden ability Gothitelle with it and it works fine online. However I have found that all the legendaries I've tried to make with it don't work.

It might also fail for gen 6 pokemon. Don't think I've tested a gen 6 pokemon with it online yet. Since I've used it mostly for breeding purposes. :P

How do you gen them with their hidden abilities?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, makes sense haha. Do you reckon it works with unreleased hidden abilties?

Also, do you guys think they'll ever give us the option to apply moves to a pokemon so we don't have to breed egg moves etc?

edit:

works with unreleased abilities. cant trade though, not from egg or hatched either. game freak wins this time.

still hoping they give us an option to teach pokemon moves as to eliminate egg move breeding

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about anybody else, but the Shiny Gengar wondercard AND the Pokemon Center Battle Championship Gengar keep corrupting my save (I'm using Alpha Sapphire.) I've tested only one other wondercard (the torchic event) and that one worked fine. I'm not sure why this is happening.

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know about anybody else, but the Shiny Gengar wondercard AND the Pokemon Center Battle Championship Gengar keep corrupting my save (I'm using Alpha Sapphire.) I've tested only one other wondercard (the torchic event) and that one worked fine. I'm not sure why this is happening.

Happening to me too. Anything past the Pokemon Centre Championship cards corrupts save data.

Aeit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me why Thundurus generated in ORAS or X/Y cannot be traded (gts and wifi)? Shiny or not its not working ... i tried everything. Changing lvl,nature,ev,iv,ball nothing helps ...

Ok I have noticed that this happens to all legends ... they simply cannot be traded. Now I have to pray that legal-cloned ones can be modified and traded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Percussive maintenance might be an option too