Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Infinite Zero said:
O rly? should I believe that?
I'm sure you missed the 'just view the source code if you don't believe me' part. He made the site. Don't be so ignorant and actually do what the guy says instead of acting like he's a liar.

QUOTE(Parablank @ Jun 23 2010, 06:28 PM) How can they develop a flashcart for it without the hardware?
It seems you didn't bother reading the latest posts. THeLL made this site.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Overlord I'm sorry if you think I'm ignorant
mellow.gif

Parablank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Infinite Zero said:
O rly? should I believe that?
I'm sure you missed the 'just view the source code if you don't believe me' part. He made the site. Don't be so ignorant and actually do what the guy says instead of acting like he's a liar.

QUOTE(Parablank @ Jun 23 2010, 06:28 PM) How can they develop a flashcart for it without the hardware?
It seems you didn't bother reading the latest posts. THeLL made this site.
Wait, what?

I was being sarcastic, and actually said this is fake.

creep01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FTommy said:
The hell!?

Where are the guys now who said: "The 3DS will be unhackable and no flashcarts will work with them"

HAH!Still this could be a joke site some sort of i mean its too early for them to make a cart without the hardware.
NOTHING is unhackable

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
GentleFist said:
i cant believe this will be for 3ds games, if they can make a flashcart probably only for ds mode

should take a while to even be able to dump 3ds roms

I'm guessing they'll be ISO's or something(if that's possible?) since they're going to be "up to 2gb"

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Brian10122 said:
GentleFist said:
i cant believe this will be for 3ds games, if they can make a flashcart probably only for ds mode

I'm guessing they'll be ISO's or something(if that's possible?) since they're going to be "up to 2gb"
Just because the files are large doesn't mean the file will be an ISO. Considering that ISOs are usually disc images and the 3DS uses cartridges, I think it's unlikely, though not entirely impossible.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
creep01 said:
FTommy said:
The hell!?

Where are the guys now who said: "The 3DS will be unhackable and no flashcarts will work with them"

HAH!Still this could be a joke site some sort of i mean its too early for them to make a cart without the hardware.
NOTHING is unhackable
Could you hack my life for me? lol
nyanya.gif

Parablank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Brian10122 said:
GentleFist said:

Just because the files are large doesn't mean the file will be an ISO. Considering that ISOs are usually disc images and the 3DS uses cartridges, I think it's unlikely, though not entirely impossible.
Maybe, .N3DS?

lol. Just a random guess.

But it'll hit hard on my MicroSD card, even if they do hack it, up to 2GB?
ohnoes.png

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Parablank said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Brian10122 said:
GentleFist said:

Maybe, .N3DS?

ohnoes.png

I find it funny that people are stressing about a possible flashcart and a price, but don't worry about the $200 micro sd cards so much.

Parablank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Crimsonclaw111 said:
Parablank said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Brian10122 said:
GentleFist said:

Maybe, .N3DS?

ohnoes.png

I find it funny that people are stressing about a possible flashcart and a price, but don't worry about the $200 micro sd cards so much.
What? I can easily buy a 16 GB for 30$.

Jamesl1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
creep01 said:
FTommy said:
The hell!?

NOTHING is unhackable

Amen to that
biggrin.gif

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I over exaggerated. Last time I checked, 32 GB cards were like $200. And in theory, we could all just buy multiple 4 & 8 GB cards for about $20 each or so, but then there goes the whole "Everything on a single cart" idea, as well as convenience.

waluigi3351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a load of BS. How are they developing a flashcart for a device that isnt even released yet? And I thought R4 died in 07..

EDIT: OOPS!!! I didnt read the latest posts :/

waluigi3351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All Ill really care for the most is N64 emulation at full speed. The PSP can get to about 80 percent on most games and full on a few. Since this device will be more powerful than a Wii, n64 / ps1/ and even DC emulation could be very plausible. And with a 8GB Micro SD card, you can fit all the popular games on it since most n64 ROMs are 8-32MBs

Parablank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
waluigi3351 said:
All Ill really care for the most is N64 emulation at full speed. The PSP can get to about 80 percent on most games and full on a few. Since this device will be more powerful than a Wii, n64 / ps1/ and even DC emulation could be very plausible. And with a 8GB Micro SD card, you can fit all the popular games on it since most n64 ROMs are 8-32MBs
Well, if it is more powerful than the Wii, wouldn't it make sense for Wii emulation?

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Parablank said:
waluigi3351 said:
Well, if it is more powerful than the Wii, wouldn't it make sense for Wii emulation?
A system needs to be at least double the power of another system to even begin to emulate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land