XP
Country
United Kingdom
review.gif
New Review
Tennis no Oji-Sama 2003

(The Prince of Tennis 2003)
Reviewed by dice

The review section is now open to all members in GBAtemp v2. If you want to submit your own review of a game (or other GBA/gaming things), then post them in the Review Section, and after moderator approval your review will be live!

Read Review...

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

NeoShweaty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as for the review, i agree completely and suggest that yopu guys not only try that but the other games in the series

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay! Review section! Hmm... Now I feel compelled to write a review!

biggrin.gif

Edit:
QUOTE said:
Does it HAVE to be GBA games or can, on some occasions, go into next gen consoles and retro reviews?

I've been keen on having it open to all platforms or at the very least handheld formats (we do have DS and PSP discussion forums after all), but I don't know where shaun and the other staff are on this.

smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't see why not. I mean the more reviews the better right? It's not like it's going to hurt anyone. Just keep it to gaming, and gaming hardware if you wish. So really... anything gaming related.

Just don't go submitting a review on your aunties amazing 4 slice toaster with optional bagel rack.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't see why not. I mean the more reviews the better right? It's not like it's going to hurt anyone. Just keep it to gaming, and gaming hardware if you wish. So really... anything gaming related.

Just don't go submitting a review on your aunties amazing 4 slice toaster with optional bagel rack.
Damn you. Mine doesn't have bagel racks. It's only got 2 slices. WHY MUST YOU SAY THESE THINGS AND HURT MY FEELINGS? Seriously, I take it I can review a SNES console if it takes my fancy right?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
thanx for a kewl review!

BTW, review Hajime no Ippo - The Fighting too.. or would you want me to do that? My favourite boxing game ever.. It's even better than good ol' punch out

NeoShweaty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elrinth, i totally agree because hajime no ippo is the one of the best manga and anime series of all time and the games are just as good in fact i ordered the only american ps2 release of a hajime no ippo game and am anxiously awaiting it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1