ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

NSW-Shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone connect online in XV2 to get the TP medal shop raid bosses (Fused Zamasu, etc) and upload a save? I can't get them since I can't go online, lol.
I have one with all gifts (Demigra, Fused Zamasu, and Mira) and all moves unlocked (including the ones from raid boss mode and dlc extra pack 4 and lower). Just unrar the save I have below and you good

Attachments

• 21three.rar
    706.3 KB · Views: 296

TrunksSSJ23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one with all gifts (Demigra, Fused Zamasu, and Mira) and all moves unlocked (including the ones from raid boss mode and dlc extra pack 4 and lower). Just unrar the save I have below and you good
Damn it says I'm missing TP Medal Pack 1 and 2, so the save is unusable. Thanks though bro. I can't seem to find the downloads for those medal packs anywhere.

NSW-Shadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it says I'm missing TP Medal Pack 1 and 2, so the save is unusable. Thanks though bro. I can't seem to find the downloads for those medal packs anywhere.
oh shit sorry, similar to what Shiro has, I bought TP packs in the past and ig I've cursed everyone here cuz of it. I'll try to get these two packs dumped, if you can, can you tell me specifically how much each pack is?

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chasm is finished and the map explored 100% and game completed (Normal mode) with all artifacts, all Journals, probably all weapons/items but it misses 6 achievements and some beasts from the bestiary book.

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is 99.9% finished (dunno how to reach 100%, maybe 1 little missing spot/chest in game ?); you begin the savegame before last boss, if you want to go to the other map parts you need to make your way back to the portal at the beginning of the last level). I cheated to increase money and special gems but this will not interfere with game play at all (you only have some more purple and blue gems than the ones expected).

All items found
All truffles found
All armour/weapons/shields/boots/bracelet found and upgraded (including golden ones)
All golden gems found
All purple gems found (?)
All blue gems found (?)
All chest found (?)

The (?) at the end of gems/chests are dued to the fact that the game is 99.9% completed so I don't know if they are all discovered but apparently there is nothing more to find on the map.

Attachments

• Chasm [0100DE200C350000].rar
    31.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom [01006F7001D10000].rar
    7.7 KB · Views: 244

TrunksSSJ23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh shit sorry, similar to what Shiro has, I bought TP packs in the past and ig I've cursed everyone here cuz of it. I'll try to get these two packs dumped, if you can, can you tell me specifically how much each pack is?
Would definitely appreciate that bro! I'm not too sure if this is it, but it seems to be the only available on the AU Nintendo site:

https://ec.nintendo.com/AU/en/aocs/70050000003909

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Does your save has all characters unlocked?

You can check eShop to see if any DLC are purchased and give a list to us?

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi!
I´m looking fos a save file from Lego DC super villains with all the characters and vehicles for my son.
We had everything unlocked except for 2 characters and my save got corrupted and i had to delete it.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Moquedami,

Porotto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
I´m looking fos a save file from Lego DC super villains with all the characters and vehicles for my son.
We got everything unlocked excepto for 2 characters and my save got corrupted and i had to delete it.
Thanks in advance!

Mind me asking how it corrupted? i get this a lot but i cant work out why it happens, wondering if you maybe know what caused it?

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mind me asking how it corrupted? i get this a lot but i cant work out why it happens, wondering if you maybe know what caused it?
It happened after i updated to 6.2 online in OFW.
After that i got a message asking for an update for the game wich i also made.
From there on i could not boot on CFW with that sd card (no problem with another one).
I had to format it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong