ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. Does anyone have a save for Mega Man Legacy Collection Vol 2 with all 4 games at or near complete? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i played mega man x collection 2. its all normal level (x5-x8) but i think its already 100%
so here u go and enjoy)

Hey. Is this save for the "Mega Man" version of games, or for the "Rockman" versions? Thoughts appreciated :)

Amatsuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking a Save that hopefully has all the missions completed for
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
The region does not matter!

Dhalst1821

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone hook me up with a Dark souls remastered save ready for a new game +? Can't find one anywhere. Recently beat the game on Pc and don't want to do the same thing on switch without NG+ Thanks!

Bombogor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking for a save file for Fire emblem three houses with all supports, Goddes tower conversations and preferably all characters who were dancers.

LittleTeaGarden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this came out recently, but for Rune Factory 5, is there anyone playing as Alice (the female) and has beat the Whisper Forest (AKA: Finding Hina's mom)
There doesn't have to be any maxing out or anything, I was just wondering if anyone could upload that save. Not sure if this is still being updating or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...