ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

LordK77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have the original cartridge.

Do you have problems with the save?
The save works, because I've been playing it for 3 hours yesterday. You just can't go to the lab and look at the ghosts you have. And I do that and it crashes and it has to exit the game.

LordK77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you bought the DLC?
I have the dlcs and the latest update. I used a previous save, but it didn't have the special ghosts. I think it's strange because your save works, but I just can't enter the lab to look at all the ghosts in the collection. Only in this session that it crashes and you have to close the game and it gives an error screen.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is World of Final Fantasy Postscript save but it is story complete with first ending and not 100%.

I converted PSP Vita save to Switch and finished Chapter 21.

Other save in this thread is broken.

Attachments

• World of Final Fantasy Postscript.zip
    11 KB · Views: 60

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like save community is largely dead, exception of most first party games. :(

I'm looking for Sonic Team Racing save file with last 4 courses unlocked for 3 years now, so no one have it or unwilling to share. PC save won't work.

I noticed that save community for PS4 continue to thriving, even third party games too.

consu550811

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Problem is ranks can not be edited. The save file you posted does not have X ranks.

I also have some other save files. All these games are done by me without the use of cheats. 100% is true 100% so everything is done.

DK Tropical Freeze 200% and all shiny gold medals on normal mode.
Captain Toad TT 100%
Fire Emblem 3H 100% (all conversations, new menu, everything unlocked in the menu etc)
Mario Rabbids 100% including DLC.
Kirby Star Allies 100% (all pictures completed, all H2H completed)
Bayonetta 2 100% (All achievements, All Levels are Pure Platinum)
Super Mario 3D All Stars 100% (All coins in every SM64 levels, Both Mario and Luigi modes complete in SMG)
Super Mario 3D World 100% ( Shiny 5 star save file)
Super Mario Maker 2 ( All story mode levels completed)
Zelda Links Awakening 100% (0 deaths Hero mode only)
Zelda Skyward Sword 100% ( Normal and Hero Mode, All chests are opened in the game)
Yoshi's Crafted World 100%
Ori and the Blind Forest 100 ( All achievements unlocked, 0 death mode also beaten)
Ori and the Will of the Wisps 100% ( All achievements unlocked)
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (Pokedex Complete, All elite trainers beaten and Crown bought for Pikachu)

Working on:

Super Mario Odyssey (840 moons)
Zelda Breath of the Wild (25%)
Paper Mario Origami King (80%)
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (50%)
Xenoblade 1 (90%)
Xenoblade 2 (90%)
Pikmin 3 ( All is done even the dlc missions are all platinum rank. only thing left is finding the hidden murals)
Arms (99%, just get a high score on of the training modes)
Splatoon 2 ( Getting all X ranks and play story mode. Salmon run is complete.
MK8D ( DLC incoming. all time trials completed except 200cc. and all gold cups except 200cc.
Bayonetta 1
Metroid Dread
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Pokemon Sword
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
Pokemon Legends Arceus ( All pokemon are caught)

I dont use any guide or something like that. Some games are taking a little bit longer because of that.

I only want help with Splatoon 2 all rank x and the training high sore on Arms. if someone could do that for me I would be very grateful.
Does your ARMS have all the badges collected, if possible I would ask you to post the save file, thanks you~

Zanemato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Chrono Cross starter save

Max HP (Main Character)
Max Stats (Main Character)
Max Money
Max Stars

Enjoy !

Attachments

• Chrono Cross - Starter Save.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: Rockfello

wisnumurti

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
It looks like save community is largely dead, exception of most first party games. :(

I'm looking for Sonic Team Racing save file with last 4 courses unlocked for 3 years now, so no one have it or unwilling to share. PC save won't work.

I noticed that save community for PS4 continue to thriving, even third party games too.
I guess this is because the thread not yet become sticky thread, sometimes I forget this tread still exist. Yeah, it is quite rare for people share their switch save file compare save community for PS4 or third party games

nicoDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello all, does anyone have an updated Dead Cells save file with everything unlocked? Please share if you do and if anyone needs a base save to update, I have one that I maintained up to that last update.

8455MB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby and the Forgotten Land; 100% Save with all MAX upgraded abilities:
(MAX Upgraded abilities are the ones that has a star next to the name, for example; "Sword+★")

Attachments

• KatFL_100_SAVE.zip
    36.1 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: Zanemato

nicoDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anyone have a Dead Cells save with everything unlocked? Please let me know

Edit: forgot about my lest post, sorry for double post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Desktop buddies existed long before Bonzi Buddy. Its quite similar but without the...