Misc New UnOfficial Call of Duty World At War FC List!

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the old post is pretty much dead, (list is not updated and stuff by topic creator), im going to be making this new one...

Same thing, post your FCs here and I will try Update this list as much as i can....
(Note: TRY to send a message to the person you added to make sure they know!)

ONLY ACTIVE PLAYERS! ( I hate it when people add you and they only play once a month)

Here goes.....

AND....ADD ME! I almost always go on everyday...

[GT] jazvdb - 2965 7826 3424

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do we really need another one of these? the other list is just fine it would be better if everyone that posted their code would add everyone else. and who cares if the thread creator keeps it going, isn't that the idea to start a topic that everyone can add to. besides i bet this thread dies before the new game comes out. so to anyone who reads this my name is [GT] BoHiCa, which stands for "Bend Over Here It Comes Again" and you can find my FC on THE LIST!

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
do we really need another one of these? the other list is just fine it would be better if everyone that posted their code would add everyone else. and who cares if the thread creator keeps it going, isn't that the idea to start a topic that everyone can add to. besides i bet this thread dies before the new game comes out. so to anyone who reads this my name is [GT] BoHiCa, which stands for "Bend Over Here It Comes Again" and you can find my FC on THE LIST!

Agreed...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH