Hacking New Update!

Did your main method of Hax break?

• Total voters

Banamy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested out ninjhax, menuhax, and the homebrew launcher in 10.4. All of these entry points work just fine. I did get a considerable amount of yellow screens when cold booting rxtools emunand compared to 10.3 emunand.

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested out ninjhax, menuhax, and the homebrew launcher in 10.4. All of these entry points work just fine. I did get a considerable amount of yellow screens when cold booting rxtools emunand compared to 10.3 emunand.
So menuhax still works if you keep trying?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we, say, use memchunkhax2 and SysUpdater to install a partial 10.4 on 10.3, without homebrew patches but keeping eShop access, etc?

Rielbe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I've upgraded to 10.4 I didn't get any yellow screen, and I have already cold booted rxTools several times.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really love all the people using hax and not realizing the payloads have to update before they can access HBL on any non-patched exploits.
I just found a cia from that iso site.
But if you have access to installing cia files, you might as well just install hblauncher_loader.cia from yellows8.

Edit: By access to installing cia files, I mean access to installing unsigned cia files, as cubic ninja won't run if you can't run from an installed cia if you can't run unsigned code, and thus if you have access to unsigned code you can just install a cia that was made to access HBL

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...