new3dscard.co.uk

hassan ali

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick update I woke up this morning to an email showing me a tracking code to my sky3ds and according to that it was delivered on the 19th of december

Jungle_Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from the site on the 27\12 , ordered the SKY3DS Plus (SKY3DS+), the status is payment_recieved, this has not changed since the 27th. I have emailed them on both email address they have a number of times, once they replied because I had sent a blank message by mistake only to not reply when replied to askng for an update on the order \ situation. I have emailed them yesterday stating that they have till Wednesday next week when I will simply cancel the payment.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Ordered from the site on the 27\12 , ordered the SKY3DS Plus (SKY3DS+), the status is payment_recieved, this has not changed since the 27th. I have emailed them on both email address they have a number of times, once they replied because I had sent a blank message by mistake only to not reply when replied to askng for an update on the order \ situation. I have emailed them yesterday stating that they have till Wednesday next week when I will simply cancel the payment.
You do realise that there was a problem with the sky3ds+ factory? So no resellers got it before christmas. Its not the websites fault, plus you ordered late and they have to send it out first to people who ordered nearly 2 weeks before you. Be thankful if you get it before Feburary.

hassan ali

Trophies
XP
Country
Slattz, this is very intresting, I ordered mines on the 7th of decemberthough mines was just the regular sky3ds, plus was out a few days later so I missed my chance there :(

Anyway I got an email saying they received payment.I then got an email on the 13th claiming shipping. Next delivery was claimed on the 19th, on the 25th I found out my parcel hadn't arrived. I got a tracking proving the 19th delivery date made by royal mail, while trying to find out where my sky3ds was/is I found out that the package was signed for by somebody but nobody who live at my mums house *the orders location* ever signed for or received it so I think its been delivered to the wrong location and signed for by somebody I don't know. I think its been stolen, im no closer today to resolving this dispite my continued efforts to contacting royal mail and the seller

D

Deleted-355425

Mine was ordered on the 18th of December and still dont have it, status isn't shipped yet.

quackstar84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh bugger. I was just about to order from this site to get another gateway card as well.

Also I bought from 3dscarduk not new3dscard, I just entered new3dscard into my url and it didn't come up with anything. Are people talking about 3dscarduk here? Cheers.

D

Deleted-355425

Oh bugger. I was just about to order from this site to get another gateway card as well.

Also I bought from 3dscarduk not new3dscard, I just entered new3dscard into my url and it didn't come up with anything. Are people talking about 3dscarduk here? Cheers.

same company.

quackstar84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I just saw this on their sky3ds plus sale page

"Important News!
SKY3DS Plus sold out, customers can pre-order now!- 2016/02/03
"

At one point a sales person from that site was messaging on here. Pity they aren't active. Might be worth e-mailing them, you had any luck with replies from them lately? Thanks.

Ben789

Trophies
XP
Country
Not going to lie I am a bit scared about my order. Recently ordered a gateway 3ds card off 3ddcarduk. I was clearly told I would be charged £55 and it would be sent through Royal Mail 1st class from London yet I have just revived an email saying they are now shipping from China or somewhere and it will be arriving in 7-30 days! What the hell!!! Also although I was apparently charged £55, my bank account has been deducted £58.55 from some different seller. I have heard some good things about this company but also some bad things. Really not sure whether my order is going to reach me. Misleading company, taking my money and just another stupid foreign company with crappy customer service.

Wilsonec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not going to lie I am a bit scared about my order. Recently ordered a gateway 3ds card off 3ddcarduk. I was clearly told I would be charged £55 and it would be sent through Royal Mail 1st class from London yet I have just revived an email saying they are now shipping from China or somewhere and it will be arriving in 7-30 days! What the hell!!! Also although I was apparently charged £55, my bank account has been deducted £58.55 from some different seller. I have heard some good things about this company but also some bad things. Really not sure whether my order is going to reach me. Misleading company, taking my money and just another stupid foreign company with crappy customer service.
May I ask why you're buying a Gateway3DS? With the exception of its cheat engine, all the free alternatives available today make it virtually obsolete

AquaTornado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a Sky3DS+ on 3DSCardUK on the 12th of May and got the same email as Ben saying that they will ship within 7 - 30 days T_T

EDIT: Just got an email saying it was dispatched, hopefully won't take too long to arrive.

Last edited by AquaTornado,

AquaTornado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update for anyone who's still here: They emailed me on Saturday saying there was a delay of 2 days so it's been a total of 11 days and i'm still waiting :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Loooooonng time No See dude