call me watchu want
OP
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
The year is 2025. Nintendo has officially cut off all official development, and support for the Nintendo 3DS line.
main-qimg-e454898238de8efe0e73218f26b617c1

We have riots breaking out all over the world, specifically in Japan. The world is seemingly fucking up, once again. 2025 rolled snake eyes, just like 2020 did.
main-qimg-00228cac0ad98a1e5dd880c827be7cd2

The handhelds are being burnt to a crisp, from torture in the riots. Gamers around the globe are throwing away their 3DS’s out of pure anger, and agitation. Is this the end? Will we survive?

It is now the year 2030. The world has crumbled under the poor decisions of a once-great company. The last 3 presidents have been murdered, it had nothing to do with Nintendo I just though I’d tell you. Oh, and Canada is also now the biggest country according to Google, because Russia drank too much beer in order to try and numb the sad, sad feelings of the bearing news Nintendo has brought to the world.

GBAtemp is in a poor state, all of the zombies who are in love with with Switch have been brainwashed by a new game called Monkey-Butt-Clapper, an original game, and concept released by Nintendo in the year 2027. The Last of Us is also getting another game, except it is based off of the real world and not zombies. Instead of Clickers we have fucking Mario-themed Storm Troopers hunting the Last of Us down.

The world is no longer the same. Nintendo fucked it all up

Nintendon't got the same charm as it used to...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...