ROM Hack WIP NHSE Flags

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If he does that after you set the houses up, then no. (If he does it before then, I can't recall, as I'm coming back to the game after a long while away...) If you mean inclines, though, I do have those unlocked. The game did prompt me with a dialogue box telling me that I'd finished setting up the houses, so it's some flag directly affecting Nook that hasn't triggered it seems like.
He will call you and tell you that you need flowers for a diy, since you cant get them, he send you the diy.
Then you can pick up flowers, make the diy and deliver all items, once everything its done, some villagers will start moving.
1 day slot sold, next day arrives

Seuris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He will call you and tell you that you need flowers for a diy, since you cant get them, he send you the diy.
Then you can pick up flowers, make the diy and deliver all items, once everything its done, some villagers will start moving.
1 day slot sold, next day arrives
I'd already done that and had no luck, but went day by day doing other modifications to my house/island outside of that and he finally showed up eight in-game days after I completed setting up the lots. No idea if it was just some weird quirk of emulation or what, but I guess it's resolved and have to hope nothing else pops up that doesn't complete when it should. Thank you for your help!

callme-sy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!
I am looking for Nook Miles+ flag because I loaded my house and so i can't take the first loan to unlock it.
Do you know which one is it ? Thnks!

Last edited by callme-sy,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If
Hi!
I am looking for Nook Miles+ flag because I loaded my house and so i can't take the first loan to unlock it.
Do you know which one is it ? Thnks!
If you are starting, IMO just start again, use nhse or mobile spawner to give yourself bells/miles and/or mats and unlock legally most stuff, just FF days until you can terraform if u want

TrueTexan21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am making a flag list for all used flags as of the current update. This will be updated with the link when it is finished.

Edit: (3-12-21) This has taken slightly longer than expected. It will hopefully be finished by Late March/Early April.

Edit: (5-3-21) Because I am an lazy person its still not finished sorry. ‍

Edit: (7-6-21) Sorry it has taken so long I will be done as soon as I can. I have just been busy moving so I was not able to do this. But now I can do it so hopefully it will be done soon.

Edit: (4-1-22) Sorry I've taken so long it will be done soon sorry!!

Edit: (5-27-22) I am now adding the 2.0 Flags once I do that I will be done so please bare with me a bit longer.
Were you ever able to finish? I’d love an update if possible. Trying to get back into the game and am experiencing bugs with fence customization.

fmab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if there's a flag on NHSE to unlock all the hairstyles from harriet, or to unlock the campground at harvs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2