slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica

"The first trailer for Nicalis's Night Game is out, and we find ourselves utterly charmed. The sleepy-time color scheme and sedate music gives the game a mellow feel that should make it relaxing even if the puzzles prove challenging -- sort of like Soul Bubbles, which is a nice thing to say about a game.

Night Game appears to be a platformer starring a rolling ball, which, we're guessing, is controlled by tilting the Wiimote. It's a simple concept, but even the amount of variation in the objects seen here with which to interact -- hanging chains, see-saws, wagons, etc. -- combined with whatever the ball controls are should make for an interesting experience. Especially at a WiiWare price!"

excl.gif
[Source]

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i wish more stuff like this would come out on wii ware kinda reminds me of crayon physics or what ever it was called with out the drawing and more puzzles.

B-Blue

slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
gov78 said:
i wish more stuff like this would come out on wii ware kinda reminds me of crayon physics or what ever it was called with out the drawing and more puzzles.

It's more like Loco Roco actually, except your controlling a glowing sphere.
Also, the music in the video reminds of Braid.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool! Kinda makes me think of what the bastard love child of patapon, Littlebigplanet and marble madness would look like! 3 top titles all rolled into one
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk