Hacking Nintendo 2DS October 12th

earny

Trophies
XP
Country
France
so, what's your guess guys about the next nintendo pokemon bundle...will it come with 3DS XL or the 2DS ? (haha something funny come into my mind while writing that. nintendo couldnt name their new handled DStwo the name was already taken :D )

LightTrench

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Wii Mini was the biggest failure. Released at the end of the Wii's life. Featured cut to make it cost effective. Considering second hand Wiis could be bought for half the price of a Wii Mini, I'm sure it didn't fare well.

Wii Mini? I've never heard of this. Only available in Canada apparently.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this 2ds would appeal to parents with children who like playing on tablets. It has that tablet look about it & designed for purely gaming. Not to expensive. First seeing it I thought what the hell is ninty playing at. then looking at how tablet sales are up & more kids wanting ipads than traditional handhelds it surely going to be a success.
Also I assume flashcarts will work on it & gateway eventully would work as it has the same build and firmware as the 3ds.

When is the 2DS XL released??

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
triple-facepalm.jpg

It smells like Virtual boy to me. I have no idea how any Nintendo employee could stand to look at the concept for 5 seconds without rolling around laughing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan Make me a space cake plz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I make rum cake for 4th July every year, I make it a week prior and then soak it in rum in the fridge all week. I flip the cake each day, and add little more rum, it soaks it up everyday, so good.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry, idk what you mean by a space cake, and even if i did, i'm not really taking requests right now, because otherwise people will get mad at me for taking a request but not making a birthday cake for @Xdqwerty (i'm sorry for that btw bro)
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @BakerMan lies, you just want to smoke it

:rofl2:
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess all the food in my fridge can knock out a cow or two
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh yea, duh +1