Nintendo 3DS Direct Coming on Thursday, Sept. 1

logo_ndirect.png

On Thursday, Sept. 1, at 7 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. ET for a Nintendo Direct focused on upcoming Nintendo 3DS games. NX will not be discussed or revealed in this broadcast.

:arrow:Nintendo 3DS Direct

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo servers are down on wii u and 3ds until sometime tomorrow. Hmmm. Maybe we are finally getting an account log with one purchase for both 3ds and wii u VC titles? I'd be happy if i come tomorrow and find all my VC purchases are available on both systems

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Funny thing how just today I dreamed about being able to play Crash Team Racing online on my 3DS.. Unfortunately, I don't think it'll ever be more than a dream. Unless of course, Sony makes a deal with Nintendo not to include a certain feature on the NX making the new PS3 stand out when it comes out in exchange for some retro Sony titles on the 3DS.

But now realistically, 70% of Pokemon Sun and Moon spoiled is what I'm expecting.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo servers are down on wii u and 3ds until sometime tomorrow. Hmmm. Maybe we are finally getting an account log with one purchase for both 3ds and wii u VC titles? I'd be happy if i come tomorrow and find all my VC purchases are available on both systems

I really doubt they have any plans for that, but I sure would love it.

Reactions: chartube12
D

Deleted-379826

yeah, im talking about more than jsut a fanslation. I already bought the fanslation cartridge and beat it. But what if it weren't jsut a simple translation, but a remasterrererereerrrer
DOUBTFUL- cuz ninty's lazy af. But still, an Eaglelander can dream.
Please happen, PLEASE!

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kind of doubt this would get a release on the 3DS, considering it not having an ongoing official GBA VC support beyond the ambassador games. But with the rumblings of Mother 3 finally getting an official English translation and release, perhaps they'd consider releasing it on the N3DS (though I think realistically it would have to be on the Wii U or NX, considering that Earthbound Beginnings only got a Wii U release despite the 3DS having NES VC titles).

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
So it's about Pokemon, since there's nothing else that's noteworthy coming out.

They could talk about Yokai 2 and DQ 7. Also maybe localizing MH Stories.
In reality they will probably try to promote the failure that is Metroid PFF.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They could talk about Yokai 2 and DQ 7. Also maybe localizing MH Stories.
In reality they will probably try to promote the failure that is Metroid PFF.
Funny thing is, I might have given federation force a chance... if it had some good singleplayer.

But every review about it shows that it has literally no solo mode at all. And they want to charge $40 for that? Hell to the no.

D

Deleted User

actually Im looking forward for the nindirect... maybe MAYBE theyll release something good for 3ds or some info... I would like to see an update that has some new features that arent stability! tm. if they will at least highlight some good 3ds title for me (maybe even indie..) I will be happy...

also the wiiu afaik has its info revealed more than a year b4 launch, and it was still a fail. maybe big N got a (post) trauma from that, and thats the reason for no details 6 month b4 release...

D

Deleted User

Do u think 3ds will get at least one new zelda (not remake) that doesnt suck b4 itll die? Really hope so... but I find it hard to believe

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS A SEQUAL? O_O
Shakedown hawaii, why not just call it retro city rampage 2?

Also there is so many ports of this game i love it! :D IOS, MAC, LINUX, WINDOWS, MS-DOS, PSP, PS3, PSVITA, PS4 (RETAIL) XBOX 360, 3DS and WII U/VWII

How the heck was psp game still a thing in 2016? I'm playing it right now jus cause. :P
Even works on my android with PPSSPP, but maybe i should try wii version dolphin. This is EPIC! Who ever that guy is, has way too much passion for this 4 year old game that is his first ever one. I wish more developes had this kind of passion. :)

Reactions: DrkBeam and CeeDee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3