Hardware Nintendo 3DS October Update

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But I guess the demo will be enough to tell if they resolved that or not. Otherwise, X/Y won't benefit much from another patch. Another thing I look forward to is possible item storage support on Pokemon Bank. The demo supposedly will allow transfer of pokemon AND items like megastones into the full game. Not sure how this will end up working but perhaps the Pokebank will facilitate this. :D

Won't happen. It will be the same as with Bravely Default.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: gamefan5

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think comparing Pokemon to Bravely Default is a bit like comparing apples to oranges. Both are fruit, but different taste and purpose. :P

But at the end, both have a demo that is supposed to be a sort of pregame. The 3DS can copy specific data from the savefile of the demo to the retail version when you are starting the game, as the savefile of the demo is found on the SD card.

Reactions: gamefan5

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
But at the end, both have a demo that is supposed to be a sort of pregame. The 3DS can copy specific data from the savefile of the demo to the retail version when you are starting the game, as the savefile of the demo is found on the SD card.

Yeah but there is no equivalent to Pokebank at all for Bravely Default. Which is why there's still a chance they'll have Pokebank handle the transfer. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated