Nintendo 3DS photos, videos and more

Jaylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk man...i have seen pics of the 3ds, it has a intensely akward design, it is way too cluttered with extraneous buttons and directional padding, etc... the two screens do not match in resolution and size, limiting developmental potential. things like that should be uniform, i cannot count the number of ds games that switched screens on the fly as the game progressed, having two dissimilar screens functionally limits the bottom screen to just being a bottom screen HUD in every single game...

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BakuFunn said:
mysticwaterfall said:
No Nintendo system has ever been more then 250 at launch, I don't see this being much different. Would have been nice to hear if it's coming out this year or not though...

The estimated is holiday 2010 in Japan.
Sucks, eh?

Considering there may not be much of a gap between the North American and Japanese release dates, that news might not suck, no. It could be as early as November this year for both regions.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DSGamer64 said:
The analog stick is for 3D depth adjustment, not controls by the sounds of it.
The slider to the right of the top screen is for depth adjustment. The analog stick is for control.

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
Scott-105 said:
OMFG!! I am soooo buying one on launch day!! If I can..

That was my thought. But I bought the DSi just after launch and Ninty celebrated thatby releasing the XL. Might wait until a lite, i or XL comes out? But on the other side the original DS was the best probs. It was basicaly indestructible :S

What to do?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'll definitely buy it, even if my pocket money are low, dad is the key to 3DS! Haha, a little loan won't hurt anyone, might come with an interest rate, but bring it on!!
Already I'm planning to get the Nintendo Wii this month or next, then i'll start saving for this.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Soooo.... anyone remember the DS Phat? Or the original GBA?

...just saying.

Don't buy the launch version.
ph34r.gif

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony's psp is already losing the battle with the current ds console but damn with this baby
ninty's really gonna crush that psp2 thing or whatever it is...

Hell i might even buy 2 of these.....

+1 Nintendo.... PSPGO=FAIL

Cluny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOOOO THE ANALOG STICK NEEDS TO BE ON THE SIDE WITH THE BUTTONS!!!!! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS THE PSP!!!!

With the analog or d-pad on the other side, you'll be able to play fps...

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
supervenice said:
wii like graphics!!!!

Sorry, but Kid Icarus looked like a DS Game, not even close to a gamecube. I was really shocked seeing this, but Metal Gear looks promising and much better than any DS game.

asimriz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo always does this... Sony & MicroSoft release new stuff thinking they've got Nintendo by the u-know-wot
biggrin.gif
Then Nintendo uses the trump card & voila ! Damn this thing is beyond anything as a handheld device. Is it really real ? I can't believe it......... Damn I need to get my hands on one ! NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Holy fvuk!
This is insane. So many freaking games I want for the 3DS. The 3DS looks awesome.

Metal Gear Solid for the 3DS looks great! The graphics on it are shocking! They look like graphics for a console. Mario Kart looks good as always and so does Animal Crossing with its new graphical style. Professor Layton: Mask of Miracle will be awesome! I'm sure Level 5 will wow me with all new inventive puzzles in 3D! Ghost Recon seems pretty cool. Advance Wars for the 3DS! I literally drooled when Kid Icarus Uprising was shown on screen! Pilotwings remind me of the flying mode in Wii Sports Resort. Paper Mario 3DS looks great. I'm glad they decided to release Paper Mario on the 3DS instead of the DS like rumored. Street Fighter IV 3DS has stupendous graphics rivaling those on the console version. Resident Evil 3DS will be godly. Not just the graphics. The whole concept of Resident Evil on the DS. It screams a whole new level of interactivity.

The 3DS as a handheld looks awesome! It is 'so Nintendo' of them to include two cameras on the front so you can capture 3D photos. I like the design of the system with the top screen being much bigger than the bottom. The slide pad looks freaking great! It would work amazingly with MGS: 3DS. Nintendo is sure getting my money this time. And even if a hacking mechanism comes out, I'm not going to use it!

yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But my 3DS is loaded with emulators and 3DS games and DS games and GBA games probably thousands of games in total lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb going with my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, are most of those games shovelware?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah gotta buy 3 1tb SD cards for 3ds the entire libraries need archived in my home
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    >buys x3 1TB SD cards
    >stores the entire 3DS library on them
    >installs CFW
    >realised why I wasted loads of money and resources
    +2
    Lol no I clean my sets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cause it's in my home ready to go
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like uremum
    But 100 games on SNES and Genesis and GBA then TG16 and NES and GB and GBC then all the other random systems and arcade games it all adds up lol
    +1
    Virtual Boy alone has probably 5 games!!! Lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I won't mention any names in chat but some of us wastes $300 on preloaded hdds :tpi:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The PS5 had none.
    +2
    Lol I spent more than that on a stuffed 4TB drive lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I've yet to fill the 1tb internal drive on my ps5
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) except final fantasy 16. 2) why would I have a console's whole catalogue if most of the games are either shovelware or terrible games?
    Kind of a waste, but the allure of all those games over 100,000
    Some shovel ware with low ratings you might enjoy more than the ratings would sugest
    +1
    Cruisn on the Wii is one of my personal examples of that, it's considered one of the worst games of all time, I loved it and completed it several times.
    +1
    The trick for me was to go into the settings and crank up the Wiimote sensitivity to the max and it gets twitchy but you can win that way lol
    Lots of other games I enjoyed that reviews would say otherwise lol
  • btei @ btei:
    lethal company servers are down rn
  • btei @ btei:
    my pocket pikachu is going crazy rn
    Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Penischu, I choose you.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol