Nintendo America Q1 2012 Lineup

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess I have to wait until summer for some good games to come out. The only three games on that list worth purchasing is Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Party 9 and Rayman Origins.

I might give Shin Megami Tensei a shot.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no paper mario? I know for fact from a trusted leak, the game has been finished (including translations) since late October. WTH are they waiting for?

...Wouldn't it be because they want to release later so they don't have to compete with themselves? That seems pretty obvious.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally nothing here for me honestly. Maybe Devil Survivor 2 but SRPGs basically put me to sleep nowadays. I'd much rather want a Strange Journey sequel. It wasn't a SRPG which is points in my book (not because SRPGs are bad but they became so plentiful that the genre has now become dead to me) and it ditched a lot of that typical TWEWY rip off "hip J-Kids with hip J-Stuff" crap.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Literally nothing here for me honestly. Maybe Devil Survivor 2 but SRPGs basically put me to sleep nowadays. I'd much rather want a Strange Journey sequel. It wasn't a SRPG which is points in my book (not because SRPGs are bad but they became so plentiful that the genre has now become dead to me) and it ditched a lot of that typical TWEWY rip off "hip J-Kids with hip J-Stuff" crap.

Loved SJ for the most part,DS2 is probaly the last big title to be expected for the DS unless they translate some past games which I think they promised but I havn't heard a damn thing about it yet,ds2 was enjoyable from what I remember from it despite not speaking a lick of japanese but I did stop playing it ages ago after getting stuck on a boss on the 5th day...

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
No AAA titles anytime soon, Resi and Metal Gear are OK , but no Paper Mario and no Luigi's Mansion 2 ???
The 3DS will have a very hard time when PSVita comes out next February, PSVita has better graphics, better connectivity, better controls with no need for the bulky Circle Pad Pro, and a much better screen.
I think my 3DS will look like a baby's toy in comparison with my PSVita, and will start collecting dust sooner than I expected, unless a flashcart with real 3DS support comes out soon ...
Lol, Resident Evil isn't AAA enough for you?

And lol at PSVita's connectivity. At best, it'll be like on a 3G modem. And like a 3G modem, you can pretty much forget about stability. Anybody with a phone around is basically another interference. And the data plans! My, you have to pay for data plans too, just like in phones. In about a few months you'll probably rack up a bill worth another PSVita. Mwahaha, milk you all for all you're worth, and then some more.

As for your 3DS collecting dust, feel free to stuff it in right now. I'm not the one who paid for it anyways, lol.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have 4 games (those being MGS3D, ToA, ResiEvil, and Kid Icarus) over the course of 3 months. This is definitely more than enough. the 3DS recently became my primary console and I don't even play my 360 anymore. Not to mention eShop... and the fact that I have a few of DS games to catch up on...

I remember the DS did not have anywhere close to the amount of good titles as the 3DS in the same time frame. And everyone kept saying the PSP would be so much better than the DS. lol well we all know how that turned out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow