trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remember guys, don't just look at the base price. Prices in Japan has already included the necessary sales tax for them. In US, however, sales tax was charge after the base price. So total price will most likely reach $300.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Daminite said:
unfortunately it looks even less lefty friendly than the original ds
It looks fine to me.
unsure.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Daminite said:
It looks fine to me.
unsure.gif
Would you even say that for the PSP?

Wtf? I'm a lefty, and every single system (handheld or console) has always been just fine. If you can't work a few buttons using your fingers, you need to stop gaming.

D

Deleted User

@all FILIPINOS

do you worry about the price ?

i mean its 300 USD = 13,000 PHP !

ProtoKun7

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Infinite Zero said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Daminite said:
It looks fine to me.
unsure.gif
Would you even say that for the PSP?
I'm ok with my PSP too, and my hands are big. Still, if the analog stick will be used the most, I would probably prefer having it above the D-Pad.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone remember the Atari Lynx, whre you could turn the system upside down and play it totally leftyfied?

hamtah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait. Are the 3DS games going to have a different format from the DS games? If so, then Nintendo will probably stop supporting the DS, and we might not have DS games anymore.
I really hope we will be able to play 3DS games on the DS, I don't care about 3D, as long as I can play them on my DSi.
frown.gif

ProtoKun7

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hamtah said:
Wait. Are the 3DS games going to have a different format from the DS games? If so, then Nintendo will probably stop supporting the DS, and we might not have DS games anymore.
I really hope we will be able to play 3DS games on the DS, I don't care about 3D, as long as I can play them on my DSi.
frown.gif
rofl.gif

I'm going to be frank about this:

No "might" about it, this is a new generation of handheld, so the DS will stop.
And 3DS games on a DSi; seriously? Have you ever tried playing a Wii game on a NES?

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
hamtah said:
frown.gif
I really still believe that the Normal DS will have releases. The DS/i is really an important handheld just to forget about.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Antoligy said:
very nice, but I think that I'll stand by my decision to ignore the first revision of 3DS.

Also has anyone heard anything about what the battery is like? I'm pretty curious as to how they can afford to have always-on wifi...
I'm curious as to how long the baterry will last with that and the freaking 3d features of some games plus sound jeez its gonna drain it like hell. So i hope they change it.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
hamtah said:
frown.gif
rofl.gif

I'm going to be frank about this:

No "might" about it, this is a new generation of handheld, so the DS will stop.
And 3DS games on a DSi; seriously? Have you ever tried playing a Wii game on a NES?
........... Wtf ........

Heh
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
heH

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
SilentRevolt said:
US$300=393Brunei dollars,add other cost so its around 400-500+ T_T and the game price will also increased maybe around $80-90+BND T_T
In Australia our moneys worth heaps at the moment so everyone buys online from america god i hope its worth then what it is now that would be awesome. I could get one cheap!

ProtoKun7

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Infinite Zero said:
hamtah said:
frown.gif
I really still believe that the Normal DS will have releases. The DS/i is really an important handheld just to forget about.
The Game Boy was an important handheld at the time, as were former operating systems to their relative companies. You can't expect support to go on forever, and I don't think the DS will last for much longer after the release of the 3DS; maybe a couple of years maximum.

Zerosuit connor: In future, please use the edit button rather than making several posts in a row.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol