Homebrew Nintendo Badge Arcade: Badges Collection

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please do share them :-)
(I am missing a few Pokemon Badges but I gotta catch 'em all ;-) )

I once started to delete my NNID on my 2nd 3DS to be unbanned from Badge Arcade but its such a hassle to create a new NNID and go through that damn Badge Arcade Tutorial every time I did it, so I stopped doing that...
https://mega.nz/#F!s5dWRD5B!pj_ABNjXR5wW48A6twxAbQ Here are some, but I have more (see attached zip) including all pixel pokemon released so far. Sadly I can not upload them to mega right now as I forgot my password ^^;
Together it should be all pokemon badges released in eur so far I think, but if something is missing please let know and I'll see if I misplaced it.

Hope the zip is attached? I have no idea if this works.

Attachments

• pokemon.zip
    543.7 KB · Views: 237
Reactions: dude1709

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
https://mega.nz/#F!s5dWRD5B!pj_ABNjXR5wW48A6twxAbQ Here are some, but I have more (see attached zip) including all pixel pokemon released so far. Sadly I can not upload them to mega right now as I forgot my password ^^;
Together it should be all pokemon badges released in eur so far I think, but if something is missing please let know and I'll see if I misplaced it.

Hope the zip is attached? I have no idea if this works.

Thanks for your upload!!!

Now I have 5 more than before :-).

Some new Pokemon Badges got released in the past two weeks or so in Europe which your folders are missing.
If you are interested to see which ones were released, here's a link:
http://serebii.net/games/badge/

Last edited by Binebina87,

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Some new Pokemon Badges got released in the past two weeks or so in Europe which your folders are missing.
I might have some on my 3ds from the last Fridays, I'll dump them tomorrow and see if there are some new pokemons.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Some more pokemons attached (60 Badges). I hope they release the other pixel pokemon soon, those are adorable!

Attachments

• pokemon2.zip
    228.3 KB · Views: 196

painchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello, I'm looking for the following badges:
- colored rupees from zelda TPHD
- gba from pixel collection
- red 'frame' and vertical 'two green circles' from zelda WW

I couldn't find them in the various packages, does anyone have them? thank you in advance!

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I couldn't find them in the various packages, does anyone have them? thank you in advance!

Here are the WW badges (should be a complete set)
(sadly I dont have any TPHD ones)

Attachments

• Zelda WW Badges.rar
    474 KB · Views: 237

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Attached are all gameboys.

Attachments

• gameboy.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 192

Luc Plays

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got down to editing out the names of the badges to not be Japanese... also had to edit numbers in after the periods on a few because... for some odd reason, Japanese badges were given the same ID numbers (so before, the badges were named separately with different names, however after changing the names to "Splatoon Badge" (as that is how English users made all the names of them be lol...) I was asked to rename some of the badges to a different name.

Either way, up to you all how you wanna edit them out but, here is the current 100% Splatoon Badge set (222 badges... unless I missed a badge somewhere hahaha...)

Note: the "Random" (Question mark) badge I had to edit with the custom badge tool so it isn't as "detailed" as the other badges... because the name of it was literally "?" and so the badge was not being downloaded from my badge supply for that reason... pretty weird, but understandable since "?"s can't be put in the file name and... since that was literally the name... it wouldn't get uploaded like that, so had to bring it through my badge database instead.

Attachments

• Splatoon Badges.zip
    899.2 KB · Views: 238

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have over 2k badges I believe. Would having that save (it's US) be useful for this in anyway?

I'm simply not willing to pay out the nose anymore for badges because I've spent a RIDICULOUS amount of money of it...Other than to get themes and such.

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I have 1,605 badges. I will work on getting them for you guys if you think it would help.

Edit: I'm working on it... But the system that they are on has an 11.0.0.33 firmware. I'll post them when I manage to get them.

Last edited by Wii8461,

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have over 2k badges I believe. Would having that save (it's US) be useful for this in anyway?

I'm simply not willing to pay out the nose anymore for badges because I've spent a RIDICULOUS amount of money of it...Other than to get themes and such.

I'll try to do it sometime this afternoon as long as I remember to pull out my 3ds XD

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO I didn't get to it yesterday, I'll try today...

I have to try and do it without my dad around or he gets fussy about stuff this like XD

And right now he's watching ww2 stuff. (I've learned more watching these ww2 shows than I EVER did k-12 tbh)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8