Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
And yeah, it's one helluva good-looking month. Unfortunately, it might be the last good month we see for this system. 3DS is almost here, but at least DS is going out in amazing style.
Yeah just looking at the rest of the months ahead and there isn't that much going really though there are a lot of titles that have yet received release dates. Hoping that bit of news from a while back about Nintendo looking to localise to older Japanese games comes true!

More concerned about the lack of Wii titles though, DS is expected its been around for longer and there is a new system out soon but Wii hasnt been out as long and Nintendo isn't really expected to announced a new home console till 2012 at the earliest.

Mr.Positive said:
Why would diagonal movement make a huge difference in a turn-based RPG? I've seen people ask for this to appear in a new Pokemon game for ages, and I just don't see what the big improvement would be?
We're in the 21st century and as retro as I am, I would still like to move one step rather than two...maybe its because I have a life and work that I would like to cut out those precious seconds those steps take and get down to some actual gaming.
rolleyes.gif

marjan1337 said:
QUOTE(Hadrian @ Feb 28 2011, 12:39 AM)
Pokemon Black / White

A new gen and you still can't walk fucking diagonally. To me it doesn't look like a huge step up from the last but hey these games have never been about looks and I'm sure you buggers will lap this up again after playing the translated one. The new Pokemon look fucking stupid though, maybe Game Freak need to get some new blood in to design them.

Care to elaborate the bold part?
What iMasaru said, all of it. They seem to be scraping the barrel, I'm expecting more variations on Mr Mime for the 6th Gen...perhaps a whole family?

Also I am still working on the 3DS thread, as it is a launch special I am doing every game released in the West but so far I am half way done. I actually forgot how time consuming it is to even just do one, you'd think writing a few sentences, stealing pics, vids and quotes would be easy!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
marjan1337 said:
Hadrian said:
Pokemon Black / White

A new gen and you still can't walk fucking diagonally. To me it doesn't look like a huge step up from the last but hey these games have never been about looks and I'm sure you buggers will lap this up again after playing the translated one. The new Pokemon look fucking stupid though, maybe Game Freak need to get some new blood in to design them.

Care to elaborate the bold part?
What iMasaru said, all of it. They seem to be scraping the barrel, I'm expecting more variations on Mr Mime for the 6th Gen...perhaps a whole family?

Also I am still working on the 3DS thread, as it is a launch special I am doing every game released in the West but so far I am half way done. I actually forgot how time consuming it is to even just do one, you'd think writing a few sentences, stealing pics, vids and quotes would be easy!
It would be nice if they would reinvent/innovate the series with a groundbreaking game, that way they can hold off on a next generation and we would have something to talk about for years to come. They have the ability to do it and they know it...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
justin05 said:
Wondering, what happened to Monster Tale?

It's still coming out, but it got pushed back to March 22. Nintendo Power originally reported it to be due out on March 1, I believe.

The end of this month is going to be overload. Sometimes I hate that worse than a drought, because then it's hard to truly appreciate a really great game. Okamiden and Monster Tale, though...mmm, nom, nom, nom.
wub.gif

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh not any good games that i like , ive played Pokemon B/W so over that , a other boring month >.

D

Deleted_171835

Okamiden and Pokemon Black/White are the only two games I'm interested in.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Thought it got forgotten or what. So March 22, thats great. I'll just waste time on Dissidia 2 and
Pokemon Black and Radiant Historia.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
justin05 said:
Wondering, what happened to Monster Tale?
blink.gif

Its in there.

3DS launch thread is now complete but I wont be posting it until the same week as the Europe launch. I think its best to wait and see what new media comes for it and obviously I'll be able to add scores and such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1