Hacking Nintendo of Japan wins Supreme Court case against flashcart sellers {afaik not posted yet}

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This might apply to more then just the nintendo 3ds.
For Japan, considering most flashcards are made in China and mostly sold from China. Sure this effects Japan, but ultimately don't make a big impact on flashcards. They were made illegal in Japan back in 2009, yet there's still a thriving market for them. Makes you think.

Reactions: cvskid

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Though it's unlikely the ban will make it to the United States soon, it's still possible.
>implying the US's Congress actually knows how to turn on a DS, let alone know what a Flashcard is.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I wonder how much of that fine nintendo will pay for manufacturing flashcards.......also does this not just mean nintendo now has a monopoly over flashcards tut tut despicable
0g_HFVUM.jpg

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>implying the US's Congress actually knows how to turn on a DS, let alone know what a Flashcard is.

That means nothing. Congress doesn't have to reenact a scenario in order to think about it. It's a copyright conflict. .. I don't understand the meaning if your post at all. Do you think Japan's parliament took a 3ds and showed how to use a flashcart? Possible, but very unlikely. Not needed in a court hearing. A procedure runthrough with the design flow is enough to indict.

Last edited by DesuIsSparta,
Reactions: kiwiis

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That means nothing. Congress doesn't have to reenact a scenario in order to think about it. It's a copyright conflict. .. I don't understand the meaning if your post at all. Do you think Japan's parliament took a 3ds and showed how to use a flashcart? Possible, but very unlikely. Not needed in a court hearing. A procedure runthrough with the design flow is enough to indict.
It's random trolling mocking the judicial system of the USA because it's mostly made of the elderly. It's intentionally made to be stupid because it's trolling.

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's random trolling mocking the judicial system of the USA because it's mostly made of the elderly. It's intentionally made to be stupid because it's trolling.

Oh now I feel stupid for missing the joke. Oh well :\
Yeah it's true, but don't forget how many would get off on the idea of CISPA SOPA or any copyright bill.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh now I feel stupid for missing the joke. Oh well :\
Yeah it's true, but don't forget how many would get off on the idea of CISPA SOPA or any copyright bill.
Is k, the joke was pretty stupid to begin with.
I think that ties into the whole "old" thing because most of them are like, "Internetz? Dat scarry place? BANNN IT! BANN IT AND SHOOT IT WID GUNZ!"

Reactions: DesuIsSparta

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1