rscarrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
"Welcome to Nintendo Land my little Garbanzo Bean!"
Grab your "condom boots" in the fight against AIDS! Nintendo + Sex Ed =
rofl2.gif

It seems Nintendo Power magazine made a sex education tape entitled "Safe Sex Is The Best". It looks to me like it was made in the early 90's. By the cut of the teenager in it i doubt he's getting any action anyway... "uhh... whats that?"

[NOTE: Since this video is marked as offensive on youtube i will add the link and embed it, since im not sure whether embedding an offensive video causes problems or not]

[Link]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=relat...p;v=Pr1ju6GoCsY

Im not sure where to start with this one...

-Isn't Luigi meant to be Italian, not American?
-Must we sodomise a banana before sex?
-If you were Mario, why would you interrupt my game while im on the end of level boss? Surely you would understand?

And

-Why do Mario & Luigi think that pubes are multiple mario moustaches copied and pasted onto your crotch?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL
Mario is barely understandable, and then Luigi pops up, completely American
HAHAHA CONDOM BOOTS
enlarging peach's breasts
penis diagrams

the kid sees a penis
he's like "what's that?"
mario didn't know either.

'heres my brother luigi to to tell you a whole heapin'a spaghetti pile of informashionay!!!

this is the ebst video ever

rscarrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PaperPlane said:
wait... why the hell is this in wii?
this is testing area material.

As the Mods obviously chose, General off-topic chat is where it belongs.
"Testing area material" is a bit low dont you think?

Anyway, the only reason i dont call fake on it is because of the actors, the dodgy effects etc.
If it was a fake, they emulated the 90's very well.

rscarrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It didnt strike me as obviously fake.

The fact of the matter is it was intended as a bit of fun, i didnt intend to enter a debate on whether it was authentic or not.
Mostly just to mock how corny it looks and the nintendo-esque euphamisms they use when describing things.

It didnt occur to me that it was so off topic and benign that it belonged in the testing area, the general discussions seemed appropriate. Isnt the testing area intended for "testing" or getting to grips with use of the forum?

At the end of the day its your decision where this topic goes and not mine and i respect your decision, i just disagree.

rscarrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Contrary to what the video might say, Safe sex is not the best, unless she's riddled.
Princess is riddled, Bowser gave her crabs/koopas.

As Mario tries to battle un-safe sex while habouring feelings of jealousy for Toad's over-sized fungus wand, Princess develops an acute case of Stockholm Syndrome and gives in to Bowsers many brute sexual advances. But alas! her tits only grow for Mario...

...By the time Mario gets his chance with Princess he blows it (literally) and she gets whisked off again by Bowser for another late night pixel jam.

This is all behind the scenes of course, information which i have privileged access to.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember kids, STDs and teen pregnency = BABY MARIO AND YOSHI!
KICK ASS!
Do it today!

Does this mean that Baby Mario is mentaly retarded along with yoshi being his deformed twin brother?
Cuase it does answer the whole "Is baby mario a paradox time shifting ghost thing of mario's past childhood or Mario's forgotten child?"
Now Im educated, now I know.
It was STDs.

Funny stuff.
Its a good thing Nintendo never tried this sorta thing.
Very ninties but I see alot of modern shortcuts being used in the animations.

Now we just need Rockstar to make one of these. You know, with Niiko and cousin Vinni or whatever their names are.
Would also be a good laugh.

Still, you'd think they would make less obvious refrences and call STDs cheat codes or something like that. Plus less genetailia drawings.

Also whats the deal Birdo and Yoshi?
I find that would be more important than real life crap.
Really, what the crap is with those things?
Male female demon monster? Really, no one knows.

rscarrab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
shadow1w2 said:

Birdo is yoshi's brother, who got a sex change and became his sister. They transplanted her arse to her face and her face to her arse by mistake and now she shits eggs at onlookers. Mario kept fucking the eggs back at her cause it pissed him off as he was already suffering from blue balls since he cant get laid and he wanted to get in to the "Hawk Mouth" club to chase some tail.

After a brief addiction to "stars" as their called, which are the Mario Land equivalent to ecstasy tablets, Mario is back on a healthy diet of flowers only with the hope he can one day regain his once flourishing sperm count.
Birdo on the other hand is still hooked on stars and sells, not just stars, but herself as well outside the "Hawk Mouth" club in Mario 2.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rscarrab said:
shadow1w2 said:

Birdo is yoshi's brother, who got a sex change and became his sister. They transplanted her arse to her face and her face to her arse by mistake and now she shits eggs at onlookers. Mario kept fucking the eggs back at her cause it pissed him off as he was already suffering from blue balls since he cant get laid and he wanted to get in to the "Hawk Mouth" club to chase some tail.

After a brief addiction to "stars" as their called, which are the Mario Land equivalent to ecstasy tablets, Mario is back on a healthy diet of flowers only with the hope he can one day regain his once flourishing sperm count.
Birdo on the other hand is still hooked on stars and sells, not just stars, but herself as well outside the "Hawk Mouth" club in Mario 2.

Hmm, make sense, but what about the mushrooms?
On second thought, lets not go there.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe I am reading too much into it but the sound effect as Peach's breasts enlarge I could swear comes from sonic (the you gained a continue sound if I am not mistaken). Given the vintage I call fake although the buzzwords seem correct(ish) and the general reliance on AIDS (a big early 90s scare it seems). The egg seemed remarkably 3d as well.

Also I have seen a lot of disturbing ads like this at various points (if they start singing at some point something may happen) but this one is up there with the "best" of them.

Also I am going to call it on the scientific merit, it mentions contraception or a condom and stuff like the pill does not protect.
Also I was always told to pinch the end of the condom when putting it on.

Enough analysis of pointless things though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: but