Hardware Nintendo Switch Lite: Is t worth buying?

ShinyKabutops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I know I can't play the Let's Go games cuz of motion controls with the joy-cons, right? But I guess I can play Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet without any trouble.

Should I buy it or save money for the OG Switch?

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I know I can't play the Let's Go games cuz of motion controls with the joy-cons, right? But I guess I can play Sword/Shield and Scarlet/Violet without any trouble.

you can play the let's go games. The motion controls are required only on docked mode, on handheld you just aim with sticks and press a button to thrown a ball.

The lite is indeed an excellent option. The lack of rumble and motion controls do hurt a lot for Breath of Wild, but it still is playable. Most, if not all, third party games will work fine too.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Depends on what you play more, if you play handheld mode only then a switch lite is just fine, while like an oled would have a better screen and dockable. Iike other said you can use the pokemon let go pokeball controller with switch lite.

Reactions: SylverReZ

fadingstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'd say just go for a used normal switch/v1 switch, same price usually as switch lite and you get the full package without being limited like the lite

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1