Gaming Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends question

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
So I have the amazon.com 25 dollar game credit and was going to go ahead and purchase Street Fighter 3DS and Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends..for those who have Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends can you tell me if this game is worth getting..I have never played any of the Nintendogs games before so I would like to know, are there levels on the game like you have to work your way up? I just dont want this game to create a pet and thats it, I want to be able to get points, level up, stuff like that..and of course go online with the game would be great..any reviews of this game I would really appreciate..thanks!

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Lakerfanalways said:
Hi everyone,
So I have the amazon.com 25 dollar game credit and was going to go ahead and purchase Street Fighter 3DS and Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends..for those who have Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends can you tell me if this game is worth getting..I have never played any of the Nintendogs games before so I would like to know, are there levels on the game like you have to work your way up? I just dont want this game to create a pet and thats it, I want to be able to get points, level up, stuff like that..and of course go online with the game would be great..any reviews of this game I would really appreciate..thanks!
Lol. Is 31 reviews enough?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/nintend.../critic-reviews

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You have to train the dog, to compete in competitions, if you want to make money to buy other dogs or food and treats for that matter. It like having a dog, just slightly easier to teach tricks to the a real life dog. I like it and the 3d is very good IMHO. You have to tell your dog if its doing something bad on a walk, like chasing birds going to pee on a fire hydrant or mailbox or getting into trash and rolling around in the dirt/puddles, by tugging on the leash. It is a very realistic game, if you like the genre of virtual pets to take care of then you would definitely love this game. I'm proud to admit I'm a 33 yo male and like the game a lot !!!

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aiRWaLKRe said:
You have to train the dog, to compete in competitions, if you want to make money to buy other dogs or food and treats for that matter. It like having a dog, just slightly easier to teach tricks to the a real life dog. I like it and the 3d is very good IMHO. You have to tell your dog if its doing something bad on a walk, like chasing birds going to pee on a fire hydrant or mailbox or getting into trash and rolling around in the dirt/puddles, by tugging on the leash. It is a very realistic game, if you like the genre of virtual pets to take care of then you would definitely love this game. I'm proud to admit I'm a 33 yo male and like the game a lot !!!

So its not like you can beat this game in a few days..it takes a long time to beat since you have to do so many things with your pet right? I read that even though there are a few different versions of this game available, that every game is capable of unlocking all of the pets so you dont have to buy all three games, is that true? Can you play this game online and make mii friends with your pet? I just hate those kinda games that you play it for a few days and you beat it, I like those games that it takes a long time to complete..thanks for the info!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI