Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
New question actually. What form of compressed ISO does Nintendont accept? .CSO?
isn't "cso" format used for PSP only? Anyway if you're a PSP user I highly don't recommend using cso for PSP (wither with an emulator or on a real PSP) because while it saves space, not only does it waste battery time by taking forever in the loading screens but it pushes on the hardware severely that shortens the life of your PSP, plus it corrupts your save data, stick to using "iso" format instead, just thought I'd mention that.

Reactions: ccfman2004

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isn't "cso" format used for PSP only? Anyway if you're a PSP user I highly don't recommend using cso for PSP (wither with an emulator or on a real PSP) because while it saves space, not only does it waste battery time by taking forever in the loading screens but it pushes on the hardware severely that shortens the life of your PSP, plus it corrupts your save data, stick to using "iso" format instead, just thought I'd mention that.

Also GameCube games can't be compressed. You can remove the garbage data in the ISO but the ISO isn't actually compressed. Same goes for Wii games. This is why you can't revert the ISO back to it's original form since data has physically been removed from the ISO.

Fun Fact: Wii Sports only take up about 130MB of space on that 4.36GB ISO.

is there a way to play Mario Kart GP 2 ?, an old video from Crediar shows this game running :
Crediar has no idea why the game worked in the first place and couldn't get it run again. It's just like why the devs don't know why a game like Star Fox Adventures has Subtitle timing issues which might seem like something very simple but apparently not.

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if this has been asked already, but is it possible to use a Bluetooth device as Player 1 and a HID device such as a Dualshock 3 as Player 2 in games?

TeleTubby666

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Running games using a Pro controller on my WiiU console works flawlessly but when I try to launch a game via WiiFlow I get an error message complaining about a missing controller.ini file.

Any hints?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running games using a Pro controller on my WiiU console works flawlessly but when I try to launch a game via WiiFlow I get an error message complaining about a missing controller.ini file.

Any hints?

WiiFlow, for some reason, likes to auto turn on HID. Check the game settings via the "cog" button while a game is selected to view its settings and make sure that the HID option is turned off.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anyone know why nintendont shuts my wii off when I launch a game with memory card emulation on? (works perfectly fine with it off)
what device are you using? if its an sd card make sure its not locked or something if its a usb device i have no idea why that happens, you need to tell which device you are using and the sizes and if there is free space to even create the mcemu card to begin with.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what device are you using? if its an sd card make sure its not locked or something if its a usb device i have no idea why that happens, you need to tell which device you are suing and the sizes and if there is free space to even creat the mcemu card.

How can you sue an inanimate object? LOL.

Unless we know the setup, we can't really help that much.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol it has a gramar error suing is using lol thats what i get to type fast and dont look back :P

I've done the same. You don't know how many times I've typed "firends" instead of "friends". I try to do my best to double check what I typed as sometimes I completely skip important words. My brain's three words ahead before my hands finish typing so I skip things sometimes. My favorite is "Auto-Incorrect".

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Some reason mario sunshine isnt working on my wii now, i hear the sound, but theres no video.

edit: When i use it via Nintendont and not USB loader its working, with no MC Emulation.

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Can we have some setup details? Nintendont revision, using SD/USB, controller, shrunk ISO or 1:1, Nintendont settings, using a loader?
Nintendont V2.229, USB, 1:1 Nintendont settings normal, MC Emulation on 251 blocks with Multi. (Works fine) Auto boot off
USB Loader GX 3.0 USB Autoboot On

Edit: Works fine when autoboot is off on Nintendont using usb loader GX, but when ON it loses the image.
When using Nintendont instead of USB Loader to boot, the image shows.

I dont get it, because all the other games work fine and this one worked before on a previous version

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont V2.229, USB, 1:1 Nintendont settings normal, MC Emulation on 251 blocks with Multi. (Works fine) Auto boot off
USB Loader GX 3.0 USB Autoboot On

Edit: Works fine when autoboot is off on Nintendont using usb loader GX, but when ON it loses the image.
When using Nintendont instead of USB Loader to boot, the image shows.

I dont get it, because all the other games work fine and this one worked before on a previous version

USB Loader GX has some issues with the more recent versions of Nintendont so WiiFlow is recommended.

As you said that the game is fine when launched from Nintendont which means that Nintendont is not the problem.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I can play Sunshine just fine on ULGX
nintendont 229
ULGX r1233

widescreen = on
autoboot = on
HID = on
native controller = off
Emumc = 251 blocks

Check if you didn't change global settings, if global settings are in order, then maybe you mess it up with individual per game settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...